Nothing Left To Try

Now, i am only using the Demo, as i have said before, i would only purchase the full release if i could find a way to play the Demo in a way that i was comfortable with.

Early signs were good, despite thinking this was the worst ME i have ever seen i had a good half a season with both Liverpool and West Ham and even using the shouts seemed to have some effect.

So then i thought i would try it with a Top Club and started a game with UTD, with the idea being that having done well with the Hammers and Liverpool and the tactic/s being largely of an attacking nature i should be able to do a pretty good job with a great squad plus cash to spend.

How wrong was i, despite dominating passing and possession and almost always shot count, which thus far was what i was expecting, i was struggling to put the ball in the back of the net, or even create a few CCC's, to add to this at the other end my defenders/keeper were making simple errors and despite seldom losing, we were drawing game after game, usually 0-0 or 1-1.

I was using the shouts to "work the ball into the box" and "get the ball forward" as well as "play wider" and other such shouts that i hoped would get them attacking more and creating better chances, but to absolutely no avail, if anything this was making it worse.

I tried tweaking to be more attacking, especially at home, but again without success. Since then i have started about 10 saves with Utd, about 5 with Chelsea a couple with Arsenal and even tried with Spurs and City and whilst still most often dominating, could not break down often even the poorest of opposition?

Again, since then i have started a dozen or so more games after d/loading tactics that promised free flowing, high scoring football with a strong defence, but not once has this materialised in any of my games.

The fact that the ME is embarrassing to watch and there are still 100's of issues left over from 09 and previous versions, just makes it worse, but in the past i have found a way around all that and not always as some would believe using some kind of "Super Tactic"

This time around though i cannot find a way to get the very best teams to perform like they are full of the best players in their league, if i could, i would be confident enough that i knew what i was doing and as such would consider purchasing the game yet again, but without this confidence there just seems no point.

I'm not yet convinced that there are not massive issues connected to the ME and the TC that are causing these problems and as such i will carry on a little longer and try to break the code of how to get good players playing well?

Have tried using other people Tactics from the Forum?

Don't forget it takes time for Teams get used to Tactics.

I have created 4-1-1-3-1 Tactic which is doing ok for me.

I have put Thread on this Forum if you want give it a go.

I just tried this funnily enough mate, started a Juve save to see if things were different in Italy?

Lost my first two games and did'nt play well, but i AM still playing the Demo remember so if your tactic is for the full release or the patch that may be why?

I even contemplated making a 7 tactic set using all the settings from contain to overload, making each one that little bit more attacking and changing a few player roles as it went up, but i would'nt even know where to start, especially with the new TC, i feel like a total noob to the game again despite never having missed a single release?

Yer could be why mate sorry was created on Full game with Patch.

But i have created this one myself. Not normally done my own Tactic before and had rely on using other people's but i feel this new Tactic wizard and the more details is much better and esaier to make tactics and change.

Remember that the Full Game with Patch will be very different, as the patch sorted alot of game play issuse. So even if you do find a way you are comfertable with on the demo, there is a good chance it wont work when you buy it.

Archived