[FM10] The Five Nations Championship - RELEASED

Indi75

@ BIGTIM: You should have the option to add it in on the load database screen after clicking new game.

@ Marinho: You'll need to have England loaded as this is the country I had to build it under.

I'm trying to get some metallic logo's sorted for this, so will get them posted here once I've persuaded someone to get creative.

@ BIGTIM: You should have the option to add it in on the load database screen after clicking new game.

@ Marinho: You'll need to have England loaded as this is the country I had to build it under.

I'm trying to get some metallic logo's sorted for this, so will get them posted here once I've persuaded someone to get creative.

wher do you put this after bing downloaded many thamks in advace

• 2 weeks later...
no...

Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2010\editor data

Thanks Stephenhp1987 - added that to the first post, albeit with so many people using different versions of Windows and myself using library locations it's a bugger trying to generalise.

I am playing with Eire championship and i don't see 5 nations championship anywhere. It's something that can be played only if you chose the english championship?

let's say i play with the english and the Eire championship, the competion will only appear in the English's one but how will it affect my eire game?

Hi Jaques, you'll need to have England loaded, at least the EPL.

Firstly loading the EPL as view only will have no impact on your Eire game, albeit you'll need a new game, but the 5 Nations will be there.

I've had a quick look at making the competition Eire based for you, but it's not a simply change of country, I have to rebuild the nation rules from scratch - which is a pain.

There's going to be a 512 team version released after the next transfer window, when I do that I intend to build 5 version so people can host it in whichever country they want. Keep an eye on this thread for more news on that, I'm aware there are a few people who'd like to have the comp based in their own country. Me included - I'm a Scot ;-)

I've also built a European competition for lower leages, more to come on that tho, as it's still in testing. In this version you'll be playing against teams from similar reputation divisions from around Europe, not just these islands.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived