Caribbean Football Union Club Championship?

O'Leary's Trainee

I've noticed, in the editor, that this competition (the Caribbean equivalent of the European Champions League) has been added to the database.

However, it doesn't seem that the competition is active in the game, which I think it should be as it also acts as a feeder into the CONCACAF Champions League (see it as a qualifying round for that).

Never the less - does anyone know if there is any way to activate it in the game (and, have it work as it should... feeding into NACL).

Quite interested in this, as I hoped it would appear after I created my Cayman Islands league *, and was hoping to have a chance to compete for a spot in the CCL with a truly small caribbean team (Cayman haven't participated in the CCC in previous years, but have sponsored Elite SC to take part this year, as the winners of last years domestic league).

So... as I have not yet created any other caribbean leagues... maybe it IS operational in game if one creates, say, Jamaica or Trinidad leagues?

Regardless... if the NACL is activated in game, I hope (for future versions or an upcoming patch) that the Caribbean Club Championships would also be activated for added realism. Would be nice to get more in-depth realism in the game outside of Europe as well, which sadly is lacking at the moment.

See this link for my Cayman Islands League file:

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=162066

Archived