Champions League

Vinnyvagus

Is there a way I can create a Champions League just to be for "Champions"? I know you cant remove or edit the existing one, but can I change so say the winners of each Nation go into my newly created one and the 2nd, 3rd, 4th teams in England say continue into the existing Champions League?

I ahev not used the editor yet so just asking if it can be done before I try it thats all?

It would be nice to have the comp for the winners of the league and even the winners of the National (FA CUP) so 2 teams per nation entering!

So say Chelsea win the league they would then enter both comps? And as for selecting the nights the matches take place would be an issue as Champions league is either on a Tue or Wed, so would have a confict if I choose them nights right? Thursday is possible, but not good if the Wed they have already played a game!

Hmm... maybe make it a summer pre-season comp? Can you do that?

I've done it basically already

thou i couldn't do it under the UEFA banner i created it as a English comp but it can still find the teams from foreign league.

i tell it to pick one club from the key Euro leagues and on every occasion it picked the current champions

I've done it basically already

thou i couldn't do it under the UEFA banner i created it as a English comp but it can still find the teams from foreign league.

i tell it to pick one club from the key Euro leagues and on every occasion it picked the current champions

Who does it tend to pick then? Is it based on reputation?

Archived