Editing attribute colours

oasis0

Hi

I've been trying for over an hour now. I need to edit the attribute colours of the dark default skin.

<!-- profile attribute colours -->

<colour name="low attribute" red="240" green="240" blue="240"/>

<colour name="normal attribute" red="170" green="170" blue="210"/>

<colour name="good attribute" red="150" green="240" blue="100" />

<colour name="excellent attribute" red="240" green="150" blue="0" />

<colour name="special attribute" red="255" green="153" blue="0" />

<colour name="attribute label" red="255" green="255" blue="255" />

<colour name="special attribute label" red="255" green="255" blue="255" />

<colour name="low condition" red="169" green="23" blue="23" />

<colour name="mid condition" red="139" green="139" blue="139" />

<colour name="high condition" red="255" green="255" blue="255" />

<colour name="profile extra text" red="251" green="220" blue="47" />

that's the code i need to use.

I've made a copy of the two default skins in the 'skins' folder but am stuck where to paste this code....

I've read through all the post in the sticky section too but just can't seem to manage it!

Any help will be greatly appreciated! :-)

Well, I'd just tell you what the thread tells you. That's the way it has to be done.

To edit the game colours

The colour settings for each skin are now controlled by the <SKIN_NAME> settings.xml file located inside the settings folder.

For the Base2010 skin this is the ‘\base2010\settings\ base2010 settings.xml’ file

For the Base2010 Dark skin this is the ‘\base2010 dark\settings\ base2010 dark settings.xml’ file

For the base skins I have copied in the relevant coding for you to change the various colours used by the skin – you just need to open the <SKIN_NAME> settings.xml file and locate the relevant line for the colour setting you wish to change – the colour names and comments should explain what the majority of the colours control.

The colours are declared in RGB values, that range from 0-255 where Red=255 Green=255 Blue=255 is white and Red=0 Green=0 Blue=0 is black.

To locate the RGB value of a colour you want to use you can either use a image editing program to obtain the RGB Value of the colour or type rgb values into google and it will bring up several websites that list the RGB Values for various colours.

Archived