Cup Winners Cup..Help!!

stuart1888

it should be.... first you gotta run a database search for the cup winner's cup.... put it in a specific european country... open up the nation rules for that country, and create a cup... select "other cup," then "European Cup Winner's Cup" and when it asks you to add a competition just add any league... when you finish you can delete that league and start adding teams one by one by adding teams and searching for the cups involved and selecting 1 for number of teams... I haven't tested this yet in a game, but logically it should work... hope that helps.

That's not exactly what he want. Of course you can make an european cup, but not the original cup winner cups in which every season the winners of the league main cups participate.

yeah... I understood what he wanted to do... was wrong about being able to do it... I figured since you could go through and pick for instance, the FA Cup, as a division to pull teams from for a cup, that by taking one team from each cup you would be able to recreate the cup. But since there are no teams in the database assigned to those cups it won't let you do it. It made sense to me at the time... oh well...

Archived