Fm 2008 - Frosinone - The new Chievo?

Frosinone

150px-Frosinone_Calcio.png

Full name Frosinone Calcio SRL

Nickname(s) Canarini (Canaries),

Gialloazzurri (Yellow-light blues),

Ciociari (Ciociarians

Frosinone Calcio is an Italian football club, based in Frosinone, Lazio. The club was founded in 1928 and refounded in 1991, following cancellation by the Italian Football Federation.

Frosinone currently plays in Serie B. Its colours are yellow and light blue.

Frosinone was founded in 1928. After having played on several fields, Frosinone moved to the current Stadio Matusa following its inauguration in 1932. In 1990, after having narrowly missed promotion to Serie C1, the club was cancelled because of financial troubles, and successively admitted to play Serie D. In 1993/1994, despite having lost in the latter days a promotion place, Frosinone was admitted to Serie C2 because of league vacancies. After having missed again Serie C1 in 1996, despite a final second place, Frosinone relegated to Serie D in 1999 after playoffs. The team returned back to Serie C2 in 2001, again by office because of league vacancies. In 2003, the current property, led by Maurizio Stirpe, bought the club and won 2003/2004 Serie C2/C under coach Daniele Arrigoni, today manager of Serie A side Livorno.

Frosinone narrowly missed its first ever promotion to Serie B in 2004/2005, being stopped by A.C. Mantova in the playoffs. The canarini however made better the following year, under coach Ivo Iaconi, who had already won two Serie B promotions in his career, with Fermana and Pescara, ending the regular season in second place (only behind giants Napoli) and defeating Sangiovannese in the playoff semi-finals and Grosseto in the playoff finals, being therefore promoted in Serie B for the first time ever. The canarini made their Serie B debut in an away match lost 1-0 to Triestina on September 9, 2006, and, despite fighting for survival several times in their first season, they staved off relegation by finishing a respectable 14th in Serie B. They also played in the Coppa Italia, being eliminated in the first round by Napoli after a 3-1 loss.

Famous people who have played for Frosinone include sport commentator Sandro Ciotti.

Here is a link to the Fm details about my home town team Frosinone

http://img291.imageshack.us/my.php?image=03142008151949oi0.png

Linking code copied to clipboard

It may be a though job is anyone up to it?

1 GK Vincenzo Sicignano (on loan from Chievo Verona)

3 DF Zsolt Bognár

4 MF Daniele Amerini

5 MF David D'Antoni

6 DF Gennaro Scarlato

8 MF Massimo Perra

10 FW Éder (on loan from Empoli)

11 MF Alfredo Cariello

15 MF Fabio Pecchia

16 MF Massimiliano Carlini

17 FW Marco Martini

18 GK Mauro Chiodini

No. Position Player

19 DF Salvatore Bocchetti

20 DF Michele Ischia

21 MF Francesco Lodi

25 DF Antonio Bocchetti

26 GK Pierluigi Frattali

29 FW Massimo Margiotta

32 FW Felice Evacuo

46 DF Nicola Carlo Pagani

75 MF Giorgio Lucenti

90 DF Juriy Cannarsa

– MF Mattia Biso

Frosinone

150px-Frosinone_Calcio.png

Full name Frosinone Calcio SRL

Nickname(s) Canarini (Canaries),

Gialloazzurri (Yellow-light blues),

Ciociari (Ciociarians

Frosinone Calcio is an Italian football club, based in Frosinone, Lazio. The club was founded in 1928 and refounded in 1991, following cancellation by the Italian Football Federation.

Frosinone currently plays in Serie B. Its colours are yellow and light blue.

Frosinone was founded in 1928. After having played on several fields, Frosinone moved to the current Stadio Matusa following its inauguration in 1932. In 1990, after having narrowly missed promotion to Serie C1, the club was cancelled because of financial troubles, and successively admitted to play Serie D. In 1993/1994, despite having lost in the latter days a promotion place, Frosinone was admitted to Serie C2 because of league vacancies. After having missed again Serie C1 in 1996, despite a final second place, Frosinone relegated to Serie D in 1999 after playoffs. The team returned back to Serie C2 in 2001, again by office because of league vacancies. In 2003, the current property, led by Maurizio Stirpe, bought the club and won 2003/2004 Serie C2/C under coach Daniele Arrigoni, today manager of Serie A side Livorno.

Frosinone narrowly missed its first ever promotion to Serie B in 2004/2005, being stopped by A.C. Mantova in the playoffs. The canarini however made better the following year, under coach Ivo Iaconi, who had already won two Serie B promotions in his career, with Fermana and Pescara, ending the regular season in second place (only behind giants Napoli) and defeating Sangiovannese in the playoff semi-finals and Grosseto in the playoff finals, being therefore promoted in Serie B for the first time ever. The canarini made their Serie B debut in an away match lost 1-0 to Triestina on September 9, 2006, and, despite fighting for survival several times in their first season, they staved off relegation by finishing a respectable 14th in Serie B. They also played in the Coppa Italia, being eliminated in the first round by Napoli after a 3-1 loss.

Famous people who have played for Frosinone include sport commentator Sandro Ciotti.

Here is a link to the Fm details about my home town team Frosinone

http://img291.imageshack.us/my.php?image=03142008151949oi0.png

It may be a though job is anyone up to it?

3 DF Zsolt Bognár

4 MF Daniele Amerini

5 MF David D'Antoni

6 DF Gennaro Scarlato

8 MF Massimo Perra

11 MF Alfredo Cariello

15 MF Fabio Pecchia

17 FW Marco Martini

18 GK Mauro Chiodini

No. Position Player

20 DF Michele Ischia

21 MF Francesco Lodi

25 DF Antonio Bocchetti

26 GK Pierluigi Frattali

29 FW Massimo Margiotta

32 FW Felice Evacuo

75 MF Giorgio Lucenti

90 DF Juriy Cannarsa

– MF Mattia Biso

3 DF Zsolt Bognár

4 MF Daniele Amerini

5 MF David D'Antoni

6 DF Gennaro Scarlato

8 MF Massimo Perra

11 MF Alfredo Cariello

15 MF Fabio Pecchia

17 FW Marco Martini

18 GK Mauro Chiodini

No. Position Player

20 DF Michele Ischia

21 MF Francesco Lodi

25 DF Antonio Bocchetti

26 GK Pierluigi Frattali

29 FW Massimo Margiotta

32 FW Felice Evacuo

75 MF Giorgio Lucenti

90 DF Juriy Cannarsa

– MF Mattia Biso

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Imo their are only 3 top notch players in the team by far the best is Fracesco Lodi then the keeper Sigciano and the striker Evacua sorry lads i dont make many club threads say this one will be as dead as a dodo. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Cool, I have added it to my FM fav's so when I am done with Lyon I will have a look at it again. Seems like one I could enjoy icon_smile.gif

well after 2 ges in the cup i won 1 1-0 and the second one on penos i am happy.

iv got Marlet and Amuroso anyone remember him at Dortmund and the are class.

in my first league game i won 6-2 against Piacenza Evacua got 4 and Amoruso got 2.

looking good.

Ok so i started my game as Frosinone as you no and i was very active in the transfer market trying to get as much quality free- bees as i could as i only had 500k to get promotion. sorry i cant do screenies as there is something wrong with my computer.

Transfers in/out

Amoruso - Free

Steve Marlet - Free

Rafelle Shavi-Co -Own 100k

Sammy Kufour - Loan

Pagliuca -Free

Alberto Comazzi Px

Attila Filkor -loan

Balotelli -loan

My Squad

V.Sicignano/G.Pagliuca

Z.Bognar/N C.Pagani

A.Bochetti/S.Bochetti

S.Kuffour/A.Camazzi

R.Shaiavi/

D.Amerini

F.Lodi/F.Prosperi

M.Perra/

S.Marlet/A.Filkor

Amoroso/Martini

F.Evacuo/M.Balotelli

so thats my squad iv played 3 in the league and won 3 so what do people think of my chances.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by HoPeY:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Imo their are only 3 top notch players in the team by far the best is Fracesco Lodi then the keeper Sigciano and the striker Evacua sorry lads i dont make many club threads say this one will be as dead as a dodo. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Cool, I have added it to my FM fav's so when I am done with Lyon I will have a look at it again. Seems like one I could enjoy icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

don't forget Anderlecht mate icon_mad.gificon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sir frosinone:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">don't forget Anderlecht mate </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

you dont be trying to take my players mate icon_cool.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Took him already mate. icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sir frosinone:

Have gone on an 8 game run were i just cant win but im still 3 points clear. its now the start of jan and cant get anybody to joion </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

8 runs ouch! Your lucky your still top mr!

And now now boys, don't fight over me! I haven't forgotten the Anderlecht challenge either both Anderlecth and Frosinone are on my FM favs links. icon14.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by HoPeY:

Have gone on an 8 game run were i just cant win but im still 3 points clear. its now the start of jan and cant get anybody to joion </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

8 runs ouch! Your lucky your still top mr!

And now now boys, don't fight over me! I haven't forgotten the Anderlecht challenge either both Anderlecth and Frosinone are on my FM favs links. icon14.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon14.gificon_biggrin.gif

in Jan the board after giving me 2 million so i got a transfer listed checz defender from Udinese for 800k and Sam Della Bonna for 900k looking to loan another couple of players for my title push but i reckon Frosinone will be mixing it with the big boys next season and i already have a few targets in mind.

Ok i am just fiJan transfer window and i think my shrewed dealings help me build a squad that half of it will feel at home next season in Seire A. Again i apologise my internet is F****D

Transfers Out

Matri__________Trestina_____100k

Riccardo Schaivi_Inter______5m

Transfers In

Ivan Pelizoli__Moscow_______1.2m

Zapotocny______Udinese______900k

Sam Della Bona_Napoli_______800k

Erminio Rullo__Napoli_______2.3m

So they are my dealings and i think i should go up with those transfers.

Ok just finishe my first seaon in charge of Frosinone and i amreally hapy with what i have achieveed as the title went all the way to the last game were i scored an injury time winner and Brescia lost to secure the title my computer getting fixed 2mo so i will have proper update with screenshots tomorow.

Well after getting promoted against all odds the boared asked me what my aims for next seaso were and i said a mid table finish which i new was a bit ambitious but the gave me nearly 9m to spend which i adjusted to 19 almost which was plaenty as i searched just loan lista free players and transfer listed players. it was frustrating as for every 5 players i did bid for 3 of them would reject.

Players In/Out

http://img329.imageshack.us/my.php?image=03212008180548ke5.png

Coppa Italia

i won the first game but i was then knocked ou by leece.

Seire A

As i said above my aim is to finish as high as i can and 10 is my aim.

My Squad

http://img296.imageshack.us/my.php?image=03212008180831vm0.png

Two of my youths who i think look good.

Pro Crisi

http://img257.imageshack.us/my.php?image=03212008181535ic4.png

Masimiliano Carlini

http://img395.imageshack.us/my.php?image=03212008190215az5.png

what do people think of my chances of finising were i want to. also what do eople think of my two youths. Home grown from Frosinone.

Two youths look not to bad at all, finnishing mid table.. well I wish you luck, I would have thought for first season finnishing between 12th-15th would have been a better target! Giving it being your first season, Vucinic, Hamsik, Jimenez and Micoud are all great signings! Considering who you are, epspec having Hamsik/Vucinic!

Best of luck mate.

well Milan are currently 6 in seire a and out of the chams league and they have sacked ancheloti Pato is extremly unhappy being 6 choice and bonera is also unhappy this could be my chance to loan them scouted pato and he would be interested in joining.

ok i am in Feb of season two which is in fact my first season in seire a i had a very inactive transfer market as nobody wanted to join my revelution.

Transfers In

A.Pato on loan from milan was the only player i was ale to bring in with an option to buy of 5m but i doubt he wil agree to join.

Seire A

http://img297.imageshack.us/my.php?image=03222008201951nb5.png

As you can see i am the leagues top scorer but i just cannt keep them out next season i hope yo address this situation. My away form is what is letting me down and is some thing i have to sort out.

My Squad

http://img186.imageshack.us/my.php?image=03222008202210ni5.png

Its looking like Palermo will go down so i will be looking to take advantage of this as they still have everybody but Barzagli and Zaccado.

What do people think of my season.

Your season isn't going too bad, remember its only your first. You do seem to conceed alot, how come you aren't playing Hamsik? Plus playing 3 AMC and 2 upfront means your much more attacking minded so that probably explains why you have conceeded so many!

I see Vucinic has been banging the goals in! Shame he is injured, out for long?

Okay iv just inished my second season which was my first in Seire A and i turned out to be a great seaon with me finishing in 7th place and depending on the coppa italia i should be in the Euro Vase. My defencewas terribl and thats were i nee to improve. Palermo wererelegated and i am going to try getAmuari or Cavani. Ha Ha i got an automatic lace in the uefa cup icon_biggrin.gif

Coppa Italia

I didnt achieve what the board said as i only go to the second round.

Seire A

http://img151.imageshack.us/my.php?image=03272008105715uc1.png

My Squad

http://img237.imageshack.us/my.php?image=03272008105843ws7.png

Iv already tied up deals for

Lucas Castoman

Luis Fabiano

boyh on free transfers.

Do people think Pro Crisi is ready for first team football or does he nee another year out on loan.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Luis Fabiano </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nice!

Good season mate, yes your right your defence is a shocker something to work on eh? icon_wink.gif

If you could a screenshot of Pro Crisi and then I can comment on if he is ready for first team football, cheers

I icon_cool.gifts called Lopos 08.

Thats cause im like keegan conceed 3 score4

Yeah so far iv brought in

Mokeona Free

Luis Fabiano Free

Lucas Castroman Free

Sheva 120k icon_biggrin.gif

Hoyte 3m

need a new Cb and midfieder

Hopey will post a screen shot of him in the mo he looks good to me just not sure if he is ready for the meanest defences in world football. icon_wink.gif

Well its hat time again the end of the summer transfer window and tbh it was a little bit frustrating but i enjoyed it as i had 15m to spend but cold attract better players as i am in the Uefa Cup. I told the board the same as last season that we would finish mid tanlr but i expect a better finish than last season as i have a much better squad.Had to fight off clubs to keep one of my stars Jimenez ut he wants to stay.

Transfer In/Out

http://img297.imageshack.us/my.php?image=03282008133820gm7.png

Seire A

well so far iv payed 2 games and i have been extremly suprised by beating Inter5-0 at the san siro and beating Atalanta at home 4 - 0 sheva is a god.

http://img518.imageshack.us/my.php?image=03282008134100ks2.png

Coppa Italia

We got drawn against Catania in the first round that could be a tricky game.

Ueafa Cup

In this compitition we got drawn against Vitesse Arnem and they are a team i will expect us to beat.

My Squad.

http://img182.imageshack.us/my.php?image=03282008134321wx1.png

What are peoples opinions.

Here are three of my youths

Pro Crisi

for some reason it wont let me up load him but ill work on it for the next on.

Alberto Paloschi

it wont let me do this either ill try sort it out.

So opinions please.

Wll i just play kind of an atttacking diamond and also defo get Steve Marlet and Amoruso they ae both on frees there is also some other good players their on frees try yhem then look in the big teams reserves and try loan them you should be able to loan Mario Balotelli from Inter Roma is a good place to look as you are there feeder team,

I will be in seasaon 4 soon enough i am lisyed as Benzemas favorite person how much or wqill it be possible in anyones opinion to get him to the Stadio Comunale. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Mate you know its impossible that Benzema would come to you!! He will never leave for such a lowish team. No offence.

Archived