International Management

Begining to give in - I have 15000 points, 15 league titles and 37 cup titles. When will international management kick in? I have sugar daddy and am a member of teh board - only two locks left and I thought that the management would have kicked in by now - any tips please?

Begining to give in - I have 15000 points, 15 league titles and 37 cup titles. When will international management kick in? I have sugar daddy and am a member of teh board - only two locks left and I thought that the management would have kicked in by now - any tips please?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ASimm:

Begining to give in - I have 15000 points, 15 league titles and 37 cup titles. When will international management kick in? I have sugar daddy and am a member of teh board - only two locks left and I thought that the management would have kicked in by now - any tips please? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You need to win an international competition.

Perhaps the best way to unlock international management is to start a game in Australia. Depending on luck, you'll probably get an international job within two to four seasons.

After that, it's a matter of letting the Asian Nations Cup roll around and steamrollering the opposition.

Thanks all but disaster happened today. In 2028, 15 titles and dozens of cup wins, probably hundreds of hours - data would not load and game has gone.

Will have to start again!

you have to wait until an international manager is sacked. then apply for his job. i just got the france job at the beginning of 2012/13 season in my game (only 7 seasons into career). i applied for vacant france and italy jobs and was offered both. i opted for france.

anyway, once you are in an international job, you need to win a cup in order to unlock the ability to start a career with an international team (i think?).

• 1 month later...

Archived