Creating a player

Jacko77

If i use the editor to create a player how do i ensure they reach their potential and as such the stats that i have created for that player in the editor? I do not mean through training and playing them in the first team as i have always done that. When i look at the players potential attributes on the genie scout they are nowhere near to the stats i created for that player. At the minute when i create a player (myself!) i always set the CA at around 140/150 and the PA at 190/200, but the player never gets the stats they are meant to from the editing i have done.

Can anybody help? Or is there a better way to create yourself on the editor and ensure that you reach the stats you have created for yourself? Or just a better way to put yourself on the game, and make sure your actually good!

Thanks

If you gave the player 'too much' good attributes, the CA of 140/150 can't cope and lowers certain attributes so that the player is more to that standard.

As long as the PA is 180+ the player should become world class regardless. :thup:

So does that mean i should start with a lower CA? I dont create too many good attributes i even put some below 10, i just want some of the stats that are more important, eg passing in a playmaker, to actually become 20 not just 14/15. Any ideas?

Archived