Editing

Geraghty

Hi,

I am using the in game data editor and hoped someone could explain the link between PA and attributes.

do not worry I am not that thick - or maybe I am.

what I would like to now is

if I increase pace form 10 to 20 - (and the player has plenty of room to grow in terms of PA and potential CA) does the CA go up, or does it stay the same and either pace, or other attributes drop.

and similarly, if I increase the CA by 10 , do attributues go up to reflect this change?

and what if I put up both, i.e. CA and attributes

and lastly, what is the exact formula to calculate CA - i.e. the 49? attributes, ignoring GK and personality, If I increrase all these by 1, what does the CA need to go up by?

sorry if this is confusing - but I hope you get the general idea

Lee

I think I can answer. If I increased a players ca by 30 or w/e, his attributes would increase without me having to individually change them, they will just all increase. If I increase a players attributes on the editor, the ca will not automatically increase, instead I will have to increase the ca accordingly to how much I have improved the player. Problem is, I do not believe there is such a formula to measure how the ca is calculated, so instead you will need to make a rough estimate; 'I've increased finishing, agility, pace and acceleration by 7 each, ill increase the ca by 20.' Hope that has helped.

I think I can answer. If I increased a players ca by 30 or w/e, his attributes would increase without me having to individually change them, they will just all increase. If I increase a players attributes on the editor, the ca will not automatically increase, instead I will have to increase the ca accordingly to how much I have improved the player. Problem is, I do not believe there is such a formula to measure how the ca is calculated, so instead you will need to make a rough estimate; 'I've increased finishing, agility, pace and acceleration by 7 each, ill increase the ca by 20.' Hope that has helped.

many thanks for taking the time to post.

It is as I suspected.

In terms of a formula, I may have to try to work it out (assuming it does not go beyond A level maths!)

Lee

Archived