I Am Chairman - The Challenge

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by swfcrule4eva:

How do you know he didn't just replay games that he lost? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Its all about trust!!!! i can swear on my life i never did that!!! Use a good tactic and you never have to do that!!! and look at the time i kept updating! you think i could turn off the game and still update within 20 mins!!! I was updating as i was playing as requested from the chairman!!

Whats the point of cheating?

Excellent start Kane, i checked the saved game and your updates and il back you up, from the time i sent you the save file to the half season complete it would be impossible , very boring and time consuming to attemped what swfcrule4eva suggested.

You'v settled into Crawley well and i doubt anyone could have started better. You have the backing from the fans and more importantly from myself. I have 100% trust in you, that is why im allowing you to continue without me sending you back the updated save file.

You are doing an excellent job with your updates, keep up the good work. You are free to continue until 2nd july so report back to me then.

Regards

The Chairman

Sponsors

Fm Essentials

Fminfo

im having computer trouble at minute so it may be saturday when i have access to the net again.

Blue Square Premier Sat 1st December 07

<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre"> | Pos | Inf | Team | | Pld | Won | Drn | Lst | For | Ag | G.D. | Pts |

| -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

| 1st | C | Crawley Town | | 17 | 16 | 1 | 0 | 61 | 13 | +48 | 43 |

| -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

| 2nd | PL | Aldershot | | 18 | 12 | 2 | 4 | 36 | 16 | +20 | 38 |

| 3rd | PL | Oxford | | 18 | 9 | 7 | 2 | 32 | 18 | +14 | 34 |

| 4th | PL | Stevenage | | 18 | 9 | 3 | 6 | 34 | 19 | +15 | 30 |

| 5th | PL | Exeter | | 18 | 8 | 5 | 5 | 32 | 19 | +13 | 29 |

| 6th | | Kidderminster | | 18 | 7 | 8 | 3 | 29 | 20 | +9 | 29 |

| 7th | | Weymouth | | 17 | 9 | 2 | 6 | 33 | 26 | +7 | 29 |

| 8th | | Burton | | 18 | 8 | 5 | 5 | 30 | 23 | +7 | 29 |

| 9th | | Torquay | | 17 | 8 | 4 | 5 | 27 | 19 | +8 | 28 |

| 10th | | York | | 18 | 8 | 3 | 7 | 29 | 29 | 0 | 27 |

| 11th | | Rushden | | 18 | 7 | 5 | 6 | 33 | 25 | +5 | 26 |

| 12th | | Halifax | | 18 | 7 | 5 | 6 | 26 | 23 | +3 | 26 |

| 13th | | Stafford | | 18 | 7 | 4 | 7 | 22 | 33 | -11 | 35 |

| 14th | | Ebbsfleet | | 18 | 7 | 3 | 8 | 22 | 29 | -7 | 24 |

| 15th | | Cambridge | | 18 | 7 | 2 | 9 | 23 | 26 | -3 | 23 |

| 16th | | Northwich | | 18 | 5 | 7 | 6 | 20 | 25 | -5 | 22 |

| 17th | | Grays | | 18 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 21 | 29 | -8 | 21 |

| 18th | | Woking | | 18 | 4 | 6 | 8 | 18 | 27 | -9 | 18 |

| 19th | | Histon | | 18 | 5 | 3 | 10 | 18 | 32 | -14 | 18 |

| 20th | | Droylsden | | 18 | 4 | 5 | 9 | 16 | 32 | -16 | 17 |

| 21st | R | Salisbury | | 18 | 4 | 4 | 10 | 14 | 27 | -13 | 16 |

| 22nd | R | Forest Green | | 18 | 4 | 3 | 11 | 18 | 30 | -12 | 15 |

| 23rd | R | Alterincham | | 18 | 4 | 3 | 11 | 21 | 36 | -15 | 15 |

| 24th | R | Farsley | | 17 | 4 | 2 | 14 | 10 | 46 | -36 | 5 |

| -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|</pre>

May i remind you Kane that you have until Thursday 9.50am so post on this thread otherwise i will have to regretably sack you (rule no.4)

In the meantime i would like to draw up a shortlist of possible replacements, this is so that if Kane is sacked on thursday the reigns can be taken over immediatly. If you have applied before there is no need to write a CV unless you want to update it.

Crawley are currently storming the BSP and im hoping for our form to continue into the second half of the season.

Regards

The Chairman

Sponsors

fmhupdate

fmhinfo

I am sorry to announce that Kane Westwood was sacked early this morning. This was due to him not logging any info for one week, which is a fudemental rule. We at CTFC wish you well in your next job Kane, and the door is open if you wish to apply in future.

I have all applications to hand and i will announce the new manager after 6pm.

Regards

The Chairman

Sponsors

fmhupdate

fmhinfo

Following a lengthly meeting with the board we have come to the decision to appoint westhamrob as new manager of CTFC. We feel WHR can continue our good run with his lower league experience.

If you can email me on iamchairman@fsmail.net i will send you the save file. The file is 2mb so please allow enough room before emailing me.

Regards

The Chairman

Sponsors

fmhupdate

fmhinfo

Here is a copy of my CV in advance after WestHamRob's reign in charge completes. Good luck however!

Ben Ashley

Previous Accomplishments:

Burton Albion, 2007-08 BSP Champions, Setanta Shield Champions. 2008-09 League Two Champions, League Cup Runners Up. 2009-10. League One Play Off Runners Up and JPT Champions.

Nottingham Forest, 2007-08 League One Champions, JPT Champions. 2008-09 Championship Runners Up. 2009-10 Premiership 6th Place, League Cup Champions and FA Cup Semi Finalists. 2010-11 Premiership 3rd Place, FA Cup Champions and Eufa Cup Finalists.

I believe my CV speaks for itself however it took hard work and dedicaion to achieve that. I believe I am experienced within the lower leagues and have what it takes to mix it with the big boys. Crawleys chairman's interaction with the manager and fans is nothing short of impressive and is certainly a man I would admire working with.

hi guys

great little thread you have here

i wish to throw my hat into the ring for the job at CTFC

i took over hereford in my first season on 08 and got them promoted via the playoffs. the next season i finished tenth in league one and also got to the quater finals of the league and FA cup. My third season saw automatic promotion to the championship and a spot in the league cup final were i lost to newcastle in extra time. I would really love this job as i will find it a great challenge one i beileve will be rewarding for myself and CTFC

Following a meeting with the board this afternoon we have decided to offer the job to NffcBash. May i take this opportunity to wish westhamrob goodluck in the future.

NffcBash, If you can email me on iamchairman@fsmail.net i will send you the save file. The file is 2mb so please allow enough room before emailing me.

Regards

The Chairman

Sponsors

fmhupdate

fmhinfo

hello thebugel, i've been reading through this discussion and this sounds an awesome chalenge. To be honest, i enjoy playing as struggling Premiership teams but after reading this i feel i could do a good job if NffcBash were to get sacked. In the mean time, good luck to NffcBash hope you do well

Sharpye

Having difficulties running the save game. Done it plenty of times before but after my PSP was bricked a couple of months ago my mate uploaded a new firmware in order to get it working. Since then it simply won't interact with other PSP's. Will give it another go tomorrow but if It fails then its not fair on you lot, I will resign due to the game not loading.

December

Fa Cup 2nd Round Crawley 1-1 Dag & Red

Fa Cup 2nd Round Replay Dag & Red 1-2 Crawley

BSP Farsley 0-1 Crawley

Fa Trophy 1st Round Crawley 3-3 Welling

Fa Trophy 1st Round Replay Welling 2-3 Crawley

Setanta Shield 4th Round Crawley 3-1 Forest Green Rovers

Bsp Stevenage 4-4 Crawley

Bsp Crawley 2-0 Altrincham

After a month of mostly cup competitions i managed to be unbeaten so far, and got Everton in 3rd round of fa cup!

January

Bsp Crawley 4-2 York

Fa Cup 3rd Round Crawley 1-4 Everton

Bsp Crawley 4-1 Woking

Fa Trophy 2nd Round Crawley 6-3 Newport County

Bsp Crawley 4-3 Cambridge

Bsp Histon 1-1 Crawley

Bsp Crawley 1-2 Torquay

Bsp Salisbury 0-1 Crawley

After losing to Everton i lost the 29 game unbeaten run, the transfer market wasn't very busy as i only recruited one player Jemiah Richards from Stafford On A free transfer and missed out on Junior Mendes from Notts County as his wage demands were way too big for us, i lost to Torquay which is the only one in the league this season.

February

Fa Trophy 3rd Round Crawley 5-4 Stalybridge

Setanta Shield 5th Round Stevenage 1-6 Crawley

Bsp Crawley 5-1 Weymouth

Bsp kidderminster 3-3 Crawley

Bsp Rusden & Diamonds 1-0 Crawley

Setanta Shield Qtr Final Crawley 0-2 Kettering

Fa Trophy 4th Round Nuneaton 2-3 Crawley

Bsp Crawley 2-1 Northwich

After two disappointing back to back results im out of the Setanta Shield and only 3 points ahead at the top of the Bsp!

March

Bsp Crawley 3-2 Aldershot

Bsp Ebbsfleet 2-3 Crawley

Fa Trophy Semi Final 1st Leg Grays Athletic 0-3 Crawley

Bsp Stafford 1-8 Crawley

Fa Trophy Semi Final 2nd Leg Crawley 3-1 Grays - Crawley Win 6-1 On Aggregate

Bsp Droylsden 2-4 Crawley

Bsp Exeter 2-4 Crawley

Bsp Crawley 6-1 Farsley

Bsp Grays 1-5 Crawley

A solid month for Crawley as they secure a play off place by March the 26th and a trip to Wembley against Histon in the Fa Trophy final. Still top the Bsp Table by 10 Points Now.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by nufc-ciri:

thanks, i wish more people would reply cus its pretty pointless! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, I do read this thread but it just seems quite pointless to me to say "well done" to you every time you post your results icon_wink.gif

Archived