Aberdeen, The SPL challenge!

Stuart Johnston

Ok, so lets get things straight, Jimmy Calderwood became manager of Aberdeen, only to be Sacked, for a Newbie. Yes and that Newbie, is me, Stuart Johnston, the new Manager of Aberdeen. My playing carrer was amazing! I rejected the chance to play for Scotland, since I would have to play Home games, most probably, in Glasgow! And I didn't want to be boo'ed by the Green Half, and Silence from the Blue Half. I was a Promising 19-year old Central Midfielder, when I was signed by East Stirling from my Local Team. I enjoyed playing there, I was getting First Team Football, and I was named Player of the Month on 3 occasions that season. But when I was 23, Rangers, Celtic, Aberdeen and Dundee all put offers on me. Talk about Pressure. Celtic was a big NOPE! I was a Aberdeen-Rangers fan. But I accepted the offer from Aberdeen, I was feeling Homesick, and on my Debut, Set up Eion Jess for his First goal of the Season. 25, it was 1999, During a Testimonial between Manchester united and Aberdeen, some English lad, goes by the name of Gary Neville, broke me Ankle. I was back within 2 months, but it took me a long time to get back to my best. I decided to leave for Gretna in 2003, only to see my Carrer Ended on my Gretna Debut. Oh well. So I decided, I will try and become a Manager, and the next day, Steven Patterson was given his P45, and I thought "Pepperoni or Chesse and Tomato?". Well I was Starving, so Jimmy Calderwood got the job. But I got a phone call, they were offering me a job, I said yes. Jimmy had left after being belted with eggs from the Dunfermilne fans. So I took his place. People had not forgot me, and they had a look of hate in their eyes, and a look of hope, but I think that was one person. The first thing I did was but players with my 24k transfer Budget. Fabian Estoyannoff, plays for Fenix, was somehow interested in playing for me. Well, I am a likeable person. The next thing I knew, he Rejected contracts from his club and Mallorca. He's awaiting a work Permit. In the same day Taribo West, the ex-Inter player, was also needing a work permit to join my club. Well now I just need a Goalkeeper, I was thinking about Dida, but I had to pay Compensation, so no.

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, so lets get things straight, Jimmy Calderwood became manager of Aberdeen, only to be Sacked, for a Newbie. Yes and that Newbie, is me, Stuart Johnston, the new Manager of Aberdeen. My playing carrer was amazing! I rejected the chance to play for Scotland, since I would have to play Home games, most probably, in Glasgow! And I didn't want to be boo'ed by the Green Half, and Silence from the Blue Half. I was a Promising 19-year old Central Midfielder, when I was signed by East Stirling from my Local Team. I enjoyed playing there, I was getting First Team Football, and I was named Player of the Month on 3 occasions that season. But when I was 23, Rangers, Celtic, Aberdeen and Dundee all put offers on me. Talk about Pressure. Celtic was a big NOPE! I was a Aberdeen-Rangers fan. But I accepted the offer from Aberdeen, I was feeling Homesick, and on my Debut, Set up Eion Jess for his First goal of the Season. 25, it was 1999, During a Testimonial between Manchester united and Aberdeen, some English lad, goes by the name of Gary Neville, broke me Ankle. I was back within 2 months, but it took me a long time to get back to my best. I decided to leave for Gretna in 2003, only to see my Carrer Ended on my Gretna Debut. Oh well. So I decided, I will try and become a Manager, and the next day, Steven Patterson was given his P45, and I thought "Pepperoni or Chesse and Tomato?". Well I was Starving, so Jimmy Calderwood got the job. But I got a phone call, they were offering me a job, I said yes. Jimmy had left after being belted with eggs from the Dunfermilne fans. So I took his place. People had not forgot me, and they had a look of hate in their eyes, and a look of hope, but I think that was one person. The first thing I did was but players with my 24k transfer Budget. Fabian Estoyannoff, plays for Fenix, was somehow interested in playing for me. Well, I am a likeable person. The next thing I knew, he Rejected contracts from his club and Mallorca. He's awaiting a work Permit. In the same day Taribo West, the ex-Inter player, was also needing a work permit to join my club. Well now I just need a Goalkeeper, I was thinking about Dida, but I had to pay Compensation, so no.

Motherwell vs Aberdeen

It was the first game of the season, and it was slighty dissapointing. My two star players I'm signing aren't here yet, and we went 1-0 down, Brian Kerr, 72 minute, he didn't have to do anything to score it. So I'm 11th after one game icon13.gif we'll come back, or else! Or else we don't get any Pizzas, only stuff from our Local ASDA!

Aberdeen vs Inverness

Well I told my players to win or I'll beat them up, but that didn't stop them losing 1-3. Clark OG, Brewster and someone else scored for Inverness. Pasquillni scored a goal in the last minute, but it didn't stop me goin CRAZY! Taribo West's debut was ruined by a bad performance, came off for J. Winter on the 49th minute

Press Conference after the Match:

Jimmy Nichol (hereafter known as JN) and Stuart Johnston (hereafter known as ME) answered the Questions to the Press.

Sun Reporter: 2 losses in 2 games, you must be dissapointed.

Me: Yeah, I expected more from West, but the whole team played like East Stirling on a good day, A.K.A, rubbish. We have to win the next match or I think we'll be playing in the 1st Divison next season.

Press and Journal Reporter: Stuart, do you think Preece and Clark made some stupid mistakes?

Me: Of course, Clark passed it to Preece insted of clearing it and it went in, I think that hit them hard.

Daily Record Reporter: Any changes in the next match?

Me: Preece will not be playing. Ilic will be playing while Clark will be playing on the left this time. Winter will also be on insted of Whelan.

The sun Reporter: Jimmy, whos fault is this for Aberdeen's dismal preformance?

JN: Nobodys, We've all made mistakes and I think if we start getting the results we can easily be going for a Mid-Table place. Now, no more questions please!

the rest of the Match thingies will be done in a newspaper style.

Aberdeen lose again

Kilmarnock 1 - 0 Aberdeen

Aberdeen's start can't get any worse. They were the best team, but Kevin McNaughton's Own Goal stopped Aberdeen getting their first point of the season. Sasa Ilic played very well and he could ot of stopped Kevin McNaughton's own goal. He ran the ball into the net, and it seems the Aberdeen boss will be looking foward to see if Fabian Estoyanoff's Work Permit will come soon. Man of the Match: Sasa Ilic (8)

Aberdeen Scorers : N/A

K'nock Scorers : McNaughton OG (39)

Aberdeen Bookings : Heikkenien

K'nock Bookings : Lilley

Bad tempered match finishes with a loss for Aberdeen

This bad tempered match ended with the boss getting bad tempered, he'll be glad he never punched someone, even though he did threaten to!

Sasa Ilic seems to be wanting a new contract after another good performance, despite letting in a Jason Scotland goal in the 88th minute. Colin Samuel was sent off in the 78th minute after collecting his second Yellow after a push on McNaughton. Despite losing, Taribo West said that the team played well.

Man of the Match : David McCracken (8) Dundee Utd

Aberdeen Scorers : N/A

Dundee Utd Scorers : J. Scotland (88)

Aberdeen bookings : McGuire, Heikkenen, Clark, Muirhead, Severin, Craig.

Dundee Utd Bookings : Samuel, Archibald, Robson, McInnes, Crawford, Duff

Dundee Utd Sending offs : Samuel

Stuart Johnston said after his side's 1-0 loss to Dundee Utd that if they don't get results, they won't get their wages. Stuart has been very patiant with their teams Performance but hes finally decided that they have 2 more games or face the chop. Stewert Milne, the chairman, voiced his support over Stuart's decision. Stuart has faced critisism for his side's performance but he's stayed strong and the fans will be hoping they can turn things around

Dons savage a point against Hibs

Aberdeen fianlly got their first point of the season after a

0-0 draw against Hibs. But it could of been 3 points, Fernendo Pasquilleni had a penalty saved while West's header from an exellant corner from Severan, the man of the match, was cleared off the line by S. Whitticker. Stuart Johnston was still angry as they could of easily won 2-0. He said after the game that Aberdeen were starting to play like Schoolboys. Fair Point.

Man of the Match - Scott Severin (8) Aberdeen

Aberdeen Scorers: N/A

Hibs scorers: N/A

Hibs Bookings: N/A

Aberdeen Bookings: McNaughton, Diamond, Clark, West.

In other News, Aberdeen player P. McGuire is set to be Aberdeens new Favourite player. Since Anderson left for £1m to Leeds. McGuire has been unstoppable. But people want to see more of every one of the players

Aberdeen's brave performance against Giants Rangers

Aberdeen 0 - 1 Rangers

They may of lost, but Aberdeen showed that they can do something. Rangers were expected to win 5-0, but instead, thanks to Ilic, they only won 1-0. But Rangers were down to 9-men. Malcolm was sent off, while Novo, who scored the pen, was injured when Rangers had used all their Subs. McGuire conceded the Penalty, bringing Ferguson down in the box. Aberdeen had many chances, but they remain with just one goal in 6 games. Stuart Johnston, though, was not happy, and even thought of resigning. But he hasn't resigned, but he will be selling a lot of players when the Transfer Window opens. Favourites to go are: Whelan, Mackie, Craig, Mikko Paatilliean, Markus Paatilliean, West, Hart and Clark!

Man of the Match - Stefan Klos (8) Rangers

Rangers Scorers - Novo, pen 12th min,

Rangers Sending off's - Malcolm.

End of Day 1 of the SPL challenge.

Aberdeen - League Postion- 11th

Points - 1

Top Scorer - Pasquilleni - 1

Goal Difference : -6

Aberdeen need to get more results in the next Day, or face Relegation. Even though I don't think thats possible as I only did the SPL. Havea good night, and Morning. and if your at School tomorrow, Happy Sleeping!

Win for Dons at last!

Pittodrie was full of Cheering fans as Aberdeen win 3-0 againston Livingston. Fans turned up, ready to face another defeat. Well, they were given a surprise. Marvin Brown, their new signing, was booted out of the Bristol City squad after some dismal performances, but he opened the scoring in the 47th minute. Darren Mackie and Derek Adam's Penalty followed Brown's goal. Aberdeen scored more goals today then any other game this season, including Friendlys. Ross McAllister, a free transfer, shown that he can play prefessonal Football, after being named Man of the Match. This is a lifeline for Aberdeen, who go Ahead of Dunfermilne by 1 point after Dunfermilne's Mid-Week win against Hibs.

Man of the Match - McAllister (8) Aberdeen

Aberdeen Scorers - Brown, 47, Mackie, 59, Adams, Pen, 86.

There was no bookings.

Johnston pleased with win

In a press conference after the match, Stuart Johnston was pleased with the win. He did admit, though, that they need much more wins like that. He's pleased that Mackie got a goal, he said that he has got potential, but not showing it much. Johnston also said that the rest of the SPL has to watch out for Brown, since he will be back!

East Fife nearly cause a shock against Dons

East Fife nearly cause a shock in the 2nd round in the Leauge Cup, by taking the lead in extra time. Aberdeen's Manager panicked so much, he put 5 strikers up front. Pasquileni scored to take the match to penaltys. Aberdeen won 5-3 in the Shootout.

Man of the Match - M. Heikkeinen (10) Aberdeen

Aberdeen Scorers - Pasquileni, 111

East Fife Scorers - Miller, 93

Aberdeen Bookings - N/A

East Fife Bookings - McStay

Aberdeen 5 - 0 Dunfermilne, Aberdeen shock the SPL again!

Not as big of a shock, but now it seems they look good enough to stay way from the relegation zone. After a dismal start to the season, Aberdeen seem to be back on the right path. Pasquinelli (2), Mackie, Brown and Diamond were the scorers. but everyones now asking one question, Can Aberdeen keep this run going? Who knows?

Man of the Match - M.Heikkeinen (10) Aberdeen

Aberdeen Scorers - Pasquinelli, 8,59, Mackie, 55, Brown, 72, Mackie, 82

Hearts rob a point from Aberdeen

Hearts 1 - 1 Aberdeen

Aberdeen had 2 penaltys dismissed and an offside goal as Aberdeen get a point against fellow Strugglers Hearts. Diamond put Aberdeen n the lead, but Neil Janczyk hit in an exellant Free kick to equalise. Brown was brought down in the box but the linesman didn't see it, and they played on. Then Diamond was brought down in the box. This time it took the ref 2 minutes to say no. Aberdeen are still looking not bad, but they've got to stop conceding these stupid goals.

Man of the Match - Gordon (9) Hearts

Aberdeen Scorers - Diamond, 40

Hearts Scorers - Janczyk, 50

Aberdeen Bookings - Diamond, Heikkinen

Hearts Bookings - N/A

Refferee - Douglas McDonald (3) Made some stupid decisions.

Managers - Robertson (6) Johnston (6)

Dunfermilne has revieled their new manager, after the last one was Sacked. Gordon Strachen, former Manager of Coventry and Southampton was named as the new manager, and fans were impressed!

League Postions Update

pos - Team P W D L PTS

1st - Celtic 9 7 1 1 22

2nd - Inverness 10 6 2 2 20

3rd - Rangers 9 6 1 2 19

4th - Kilmarnock 10 5 2 3 17

5th - Motherwell 10 5 2 3 17

6th - Hibs 9 4 2 2 14

7th - Dundee Utd 10 4 1 5 13

8th - Hearts 9 2 4 3 10

9th - Dunfermilne 10 3 0 7 9

10th - ABERDEEN 9 2 2 5 8

11th - Dundee 9 1 3 5 6

12th - Livingston 10 2 0 8 6

Bhoys rocked by 16 year old boy

Aberdeen 2 - 0 Celtic

December 2001, Robbie Winters scored 2 goals, in a 3-1 win over Celtic. October 2005, Willie John Kiely, 16 year old Irish U-19 star, scored on his debut. Pasquilleni came off after braking his nose, so Markus Paatelainen came on, and finally scored his first goal for the club, a easy tap against Douglas, who replaced Marshall after his dip in form.

Man of the Match - Douglas (8) Celtic

Aberdeen Scorers - Kiely, 15, Markus Paatelainen, 53

Celtic Scorers - N/A

Aberdeen Bookings - N/A

Celtic Bookings - N/A

Elgin and Aberdeen goes to penalties in League Cup

Elgin 1 - 1 Aberdeen (Aberdeen win 3-0 on pens)

Aberdeen once again nearly lost in the league cup, and once again, they win by penalties. Elgin took an early lead, McKenzie with the goal. McAllister, Recently voted Young Player of the Month, got an equaliser in the last seconds of normal time. McAllister also got injured in that last seconds, no reports on his Injury.

Man of the Match - McGuire (9) Aberdeen

Aberdeen Scorer - R.McAllister

Elgin Scorer - McKenzie

End of Day 2 of the SPL challenge

Aberdeen - League Position - 9th

Points - 11

Top Scorer - Pasquinelli - 4

Goal Difference - +4

Best Av.Rating Player - Markus Heikkinen - 8.10 (10 apps)

Aberdeen are improving, but if they want to be in the top half of the table, they've got to do better.

Dons dominate Well

Aberdeen 5 - 0 Motherwell

The granite city was once again victorus, this time against Motherwell.

Mackie is starting to get back to his best, while Mikko Paatelainen (2) and Jamie Winter (2) got their first goals for Aberdeen. Motherwell seemed to be the better team in the fisrt half, after Darren Thompson got injured. Marshall seemed to be disgusted at himself, after dropping the ball for Winter's first, rolling the ball to Paatelainen for his second, and running past Winter. Marshall had a brilliant goal record before today. Now Ilic, who only had to deal with one shot, which went over, is challenging the record for the longest time without Conceded a goal, after going (in the league) 348 minutes without letting in a goal. That may not seem much, but if you think about it, Sasa Ilic only came to Aberdeen as a backup.

Man of the Match - Winter (9) Aberdeen

Aberdeen Scorers - Mackie 19. Winter 45, 76. Mikko Paatelainen 60, 70.

Motherwell Scorers - N/A

Aberdeen Bookings - N/A

Motherwell Bookings - Kane

League Positions - Aberdeen - 7th Motherwell - 5th

Other Results: Dundee 1 - 1 Hearts

Dunfermilne 0 - 2 Celtic

Livingston 1 - 0 Dundee Utd

Rangers 4 - 0 Inverness

Easy win for Dons as they continue to get good results

Aberdeen 2 - 0 Dundee

Aberdeen's start was dreadful, but now they seem to be on the right side of the tracks. But celebrations were not on Darren Thompson's mind, after he was sent off in the 68th minute. But it seemed to work, since not too long after, they went 2-0 up. Heikkinen and Craig were the scorers, both getting their first goals for the club. Stuart surprised everyone by not playing Mackie, Winter or Mikko Paatelainen, Last weeks scorers. Aberdeen now seem to be in a good postion, as we've said MANY times, but they still have room for improvement, as were the words of Assistant Manager, Jimmy Nicholl. Craig said after the match that he was Delighted with the goal, while man of the match, Severin, said that Aberdeen have potental to become the best team in Scotland, again.

Man of the Match - Scott Severin (8) Aberdeen

Aberdeen Scorers - Heikkinen (27), Craig (88)

Dundee Scorers - N/A

Aberdeen Bookings - Heikkinen, Clark, Thompson

Dundee Bookings - Wilkie, Fotheringham, Caballero, Kitamirike.

Aberdeen Sending off's - Thompson (68)

League Postions - Aberdeen (4th) Dundee (12th)

Other Results

There wasn't any more matches

Inverness dominate, but Dons still get a point

Inverness 1 - 1 Aberdeen

Things looked good for Aberdeen, after just 30 seconds, Scott Severin scored. After that, though, Inverness dominated. There shooting was dreadful, they couldn't even hit the great wall of China. But they did finally score, but it was a Fetai penalty. After that, Aberdeen had two more chances, McAllister, after just coming back from Injury, hit a brilliant free kick "I would say that, I'm the manager icon_razz.gif " that was saved by the Inverness goalkeeper, Mark Brown. Whelan misses another free kick, this time it wasn't as good.

Man of the Match - Scott Severin (9) Aberdeen

Aberdeen Scorers - Severin (1)

Inverness Scorers - Bajram Fetai (Pen 39)

Aberdeen Bookings - N/A

Inverness Bookings - McBain, Fetai

League positions - Aberdeen (5th) Inverness (3rd)

Other Results - Celtic 4 - 0 Dundee

Dundee Utd 5 - 1 Hibs

Kilmarnock 1 - 4 Rangers

Motherwell 0 - 1 Dunfermilne

Is Severin the best player at Aberdeen?

Alex McLesih, Wille Miller, Jim Leighton. Just 3 of Aberdeen legends who were part of THAT win against Real Madrid in the Cup Winners Cup. Now it looks like Scott Severin, signed from Hearts in the Summer, could be added into the Aberdeen Hall of Fame. But can he keep his form up? Or will it fall down, and make him a Aberdeen Flop? We'll find that out later. Now in other news, Motherwell's new manager, replacing sacked manager, Terry Butcher, was named as ex-Chelsea and Scotland player, Kevin McAllister. He has no experiance whatsoever, but either did Stuart Johnston, look at Aberdeen now!

in more other news, Frank Lampard sleeps with mystery blone...........

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Stuart Johnston:

Is Severin the best player at Aberdeen?[/]

in more other news, Frank Lampard sleeps with mystery blone........... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

that should read blonde, not blone!

A boring uneventful match, ends all square

Aberdeen 0 - 0 Kilmarnock

The fans had to suffer 93 minutes of Torcher after Aberdeen and Kilmarnock score nothing in their match. The Pittodire fans was disgusted by their teams performance, and only 5 out of the 25 players who played (including Subs) got a 8 rating. Aberdeen were do desperate to win, they ended up getting booked quite a lot. Stuart Johnston said "I thought we should of won, but in Football, you ever know what wil happen, unless your Rangers or Celtic, your almost always gonna win!" He added, "I've been playing a lot of Football Manager 2005 lately, and I thought, with practise on FM2005, that I would have good tactics. Shame, really, but if we win the next game, I'll owe it all to FM05, if not, I'll jump around like a lunitic. Now no more Questions" It looks like Stuart can't remember his age icon_rolleyes.gif

Man of the Match - Fontaine (8) Killie

Aberdeen Scorers - N/A

Kilmarnock Scorers - N/A

Aberdeen Bookings - Heikkinen, Clark, McAllister, Severin, Whelan.

Kilmarnock Bookings - Lilley

League Postions - Aberdeen (4th) Kilmarnock (6th)

Other Results - Dunfermilne 5 - 0 Inverness

Hearts 0 - 0 Celtic

Livingston 1 - 0 Hibs

Rangers 2 - 0 Dundee Utd

Dundee Utd beat Aberdeen, in a close match

Dundee Utd 2 - 1 Aberdeen

Aberdeen's new Goalkepper, Bengt Andersson, was looking promising, saving a really good Crawford shot early on, and the 38 year old was impressive all through out the match, despite letting in a goal just after saving the Crawford shot, Derek McInnes was at the right place at the right time. But it only took 16 minutes for Thorarinn Brynjer Kristjansson, to get his first goal for the club, after joining in the Summer. Jason Scotland's good goal record against Aberdeen continued, after coming off the bench to score in the 61th minute. Severin was injured in the 65th and they never got back after that.

Man of the Match - Bengt Andersson (9) Aberdeen

Aberdeen Scorers - Kristjansson (17)

Dundee utd Scorers - McInnes (1), Scotland (61)

Aberdeen Bookings - McGuire, McNaughton, Diamond

Dundee Utd Bookings - Wilson, Ritchie, McCracken, McLaren, Crawford, Kerr, Scotland.

League Postions - Aberdeen (5th) Dundee Utd (4th)

There was no other games played

Severin injury shock!

Severin will be out for 9 months with damaged cruciate ligaments, it has been comfirmed. Severin, who hah by far been Aberdeen's best signing in the Summer, will miss the rest of the season. Aberdeen fans are upset, but they will see if Aberdeen can do just the same without him. Adams is the favourite to replace him.

Aberdeen Threw to Semis of the League Cup

Hearts 0 - 1 Aberdeen

Aberdeen's season looks like its gonna be the best one for a while. There threw to the Semi Finals of the league cup, there 5th in the league, last season they finished 11th and they must of found the best team Aberdeen have had since the Alex Ferguson days. There just a wee bit off but Mackies goal made all the difference, he came on as a sub. Stuart said he'll try out Mackie to see if he can become the next Ole Gunner Solkjear, a super-sub.

Man of the Match - Andersson (8) Aberdeen

Aberdeen Scorers - Mackie (89)

Hearts Scorers - N/A

Aberdeen Bookings - N/A

Hearts Bookings - N/A

Other Results - Dundee Utd 0 - 0 Kilmarnock

Gretna 3 - 2 Inverness

Aberdeen beats Hibs without much Pressure

Aberdeen 1 - 0 Hibs

It was a penalty that won it for Aberdeen, and a lot of saves from Andersson. He's had 3 man of the matches in a row, and he's only played 3 matches. I don't have much time so i'll shorten it a little.

Aberdeen Scorers - McGuire (Pen 37)

Hibs Scorers - O'Conner (Missed pen, 61)

Aberdeen Bookings - N/A

Hibs Bookings - N/A

Can't be bothered writing any more match info

Change of Results!

Inverness 2 - 2 Aberdeen - Craig (2)

Kilmarnock 0 - 3 Aberdeen - Craig (3)

Dundee Utd 1 - 2 Aberdeen - Craig, Severin

Hearts 4 - 4 Aberdeen - Winter (2), Craig, Whelan - Aberdeen won 4-3 on pens

Hibs 1 -1 Aberdeen - Clark

That is it, now I shall save it, just in case it goes off or anythin, liek that'll ever happen, wait.....

Gers dominate Dons

Rangers 3 - 0 Aberdeen

Aberdeen had 2 chances on goal, both from Whelan, and Rangers had 16, Aberdeen were not dissapointed with their performance though, since it was against the SPL leaders, who had just beat Celtic in the League Cup. Aberdeen without Severin seemed to struggle, and Craig, who was playing like a god in the past month, was very dissapointing. Gers easily dominated the game.

Man of the Match - Gavin Rae (8) Rangers

Aberdeen Scorers - N/A

Rangers Scorers - Ricksen, Rae, Buffel

Aberdeen Bookings - McNaughton, Heikkinen

Rangers Bookings - Khizanishvili

League Postions - Aberdeen (5th) Rangers (1st)

Other Results

Hibs 1 - 2 Dunfermilne

Inverness 1 - 2 Celtic

Kilmarnock 2 - 1 Hearts

Motherwell 1 - 0 Livingston

Top Scorers - Order by League Postion

Rangers - Steven Thompson - 9

Celtic - Chris Sutton - 5

Inverness - Craig Brewster - 13

Motherwell - Richie Foran - 6

Aberdeen - Steven Craig - 8

Dundee Utd - Jason Scotland - 8

Hibs - Derek Riordan - 18

Kilmarnock - Colin Nish - 9

Dunfermilne - Noel Hunt - 9

Hearts - Graham Weir - 5

Dundee - Steve Lovell/Bobby Mann - 4

Livingston - Derek Lilley - 4

Livingston embarass Dons

Livingston 1 - 0 Aberdeen

Aberdeen, after 11 games without a defeat, then losing to Rangers, then Livingston. Stuart was angry, after the match he said " **** ******

!@#%&* ****" Fair words, not so rude, but I didn't know he could speak star language..... anyway, Aberdeen was so rubbish, that I can't be bothered writing in the stats!

Aberdeen drop down to 7th after drawing to dunfermilne

Aberdeen 0 - 0 Dunfermilne

Aberdeen are now having a nightmare period, they've dropped down to the second half of the table again and look like there going to be there for a while, unless they get their team back into shape. Dunfermilne were named officaliy the worst team of the day, Aberdeen just ahead of them. Dunfermilne had an unbelieveable 21 shots on goal, 10 on target, but none of them could beat Sasa Ilic. Aberdeen had 3 shots, 0 on target. They will be looking for more strikers for next season, Ross McCormack had a terrible debut for the Dons. They will be hoping to get a win in the next game.

Man of the Match - Sasa Ilic (8) Aberdeen

Aberdeen Scorers - N/A

Dunfermilne Scorers - N/A

Aberdeen Bookings - McNaughton

Dunfermilne Bookings - Nicholson, Branco, Mason, Hristov, K.McGuire.

League Positions - Aberdeen (7th) D'Milne (9th)

Other Results - Hibs 3 - 0 Hearts

Dons ease past Dundee!

Dundee 0 - 3 Aberdeen

Aberdeen are back on top form, after despite having there two best players on. Diamond was suspended while Severin, despite being back to full fitness, was not even on the Bench, Derek Adams was named captian and steered then to a win, Neol Whelan, earned some stripes after scoring a Penalty, while Steven Craig got a double to secure the points for Aberdeen, who stay in the top half of the table.

Man of the Match - Noel Whelan (8) Aberdeen

Aberdeen Scorers - Noel Whelan (Pen, 61), Steven Craig (75,81)

Dundee Scorers - N/A

Aberdeen Bookings - McNaughton, Clark, McAllister, Craig.

Dundee Bookings - Mann, Wilkie, McDonald.

League Positions - Aberdeen (6th) Dundee (12th)

There were no other teams playing

Aberdeen win 10-goal thriller against Killie

Aberdeen 6 - 4 Kilmarnock

The thrid round of the Scottish cup, and we already have a contender for Game of the Cup. In a close match seen Aberdeen making a super sub, Darren Mackie, to go through. Adams, Craig, McAllister and Whelan all scored. McAllister tried to cross it into Craig, but ended up scoring. And one of the winners of the Reality TV show, The Next Big Thing (just made it up, btw!), Graeme Watson, made his Debut, coming on for Scott Severin, and set up a Mackie goal! Ilic got sent off as well!

Man of the Match - Steven Craig (9) Aberdeen

Aberdeens Scorers - Derek Adams (1), Noel Whelan (45), Steven Craig (68), Ross McAllister (81), Darren Mackie (82, 90)

Kilmarnock Scorers - Peter Leven (14), Nish (54, pen 62, 87)

Aberdeen Bookings - Severin

Aberdeen Sendings Off's - Ilic (61)

Kilmarnock Bookings - N/A

Other Results in the Scottish Cup, Thrid Round

Airdre 2 - 2 Raith

Arbroath 0 - 0 Falkirk

Berwick Rangers 0 - 2 Rangers

Clyde 1 - 0 Montrose

Dundee Utd 6 - 1 Gretna

Forfar 0 - 3 Dunfermilne

Hamilton 1 - 2 Peterhead

Hearts 1 - 1 Hibs

Livingston 6 - 0 Stranraer

Motherwell 2 - 0 Inverness

Queen of the South 2 - 1 Partick

Ross County 3 - 1 Dundee

St Johnstone 2 - 0 East Fife

St.Mirren 0 - 4 Celtic

Stirling 3 - 0 Queen's Park

Btw, I've heard all the Joke about ST. Johnstone (my names Stuart Johnston, as you can see!)

Archived