FM08 : RSCA Anderlecht : Mens sana in corpore sano

Purefun

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by purefun:

You use Biglia as an amc. Does he really perform there? I'm thinking of changing my formation so it would be helpfull.

I used to.. Now i've got Pedrinho there and he's almost as good.

Ok so the transfer window has finally closed and the winterstop has ended.

Mainly i've tweaked my tactics. I've gone from a 4-2-3-1 to a 4-4-2, got some better players and most of the injury's are gone. AA Gent has made a 5 point gap with the 2nd in place and a 15 point gap with me.

Brighter things to come? Yes, i just played Charleroi and i won 1-0 and had 65% of possesion!

Transfers Season 1

Transfers Season 2 (current)

Vinsanity

So you are only third mate. Some bad luck i suppose.

Well have to say some good transfers Le Tallec and certainly Aquino they should be destroying the league mate.

Vinsanity

So you are only third mate. Some bad luck i suppose.

Well have to say some good transfers Le Tallec and certainly Aquino they should be destroying the league mate.

Yeah i dunno, somethings wrong. Was 9th at the previous post, then went a couple of games unbeaten to find myself 6th atm and almost at the end of the season.

Team's morale was ***** and everything, got dominated by other teams. But looks better now, still when i go 1-0 or 2-0 up my players seem to take it for granted and i concede 1 or 2 to let the other team back in. Exciting games, but i'd rather win 2-0 convincingly than 2-1 with fright for an equalizer.

Transfer Policy next season

I think i should get a new DC because Ciman makes the odd mistake every game and i can't have that. Any suggestions?

And maybe a new right back since i've seen Sorin helps Ciman in making these mistakes. And since Ciman is the DCr and Sorin is the RB my right side of defense always seems to crumble. And even better: Big clubs coming in for Sorin! So he might probably go. So if you have a suggestion, i'd be glad to hear it!

Other than that i will keep building on my youth teams. Looking for Belgian youngsters all the time. Some lovely youngsters breaking through lately.

The likes of Arne Nilis, Bruno Baras, Jean-Luc Van Gestel (regen, don't know), Niels Ringoot, Nikola Matek and Evariste Ngolok have had some 1st team appearance this season and all did great. Other than that i've got some great talent in Raymond Taveirne (regen?), Guillaume Clinckemaillie, Quentin Crommen and David Hubert.

Vinsanity

I hope you are in the Final of the cup for European football mate otherwise there is no money for transfers.

For DCR : Abenzoar buy or loan great player, Bocaly, Hoyte also for loaning.

Did the board accept Biglia's transfer or did you?

Vinsanity

I hope you are in the Final of the cup for European football mate otherwise there is no money for transfers.

For DCR : Abenzoar buy or loan great player, Bocaly, Hoyte also for loaning.

Did the board accept Biglia's transfer or did you?

I did. Had kept other teams of first season. In the transfer window already had a lot of money and i thought heck, why not?

Not in the final icon_frown.gif But i think i know why i'm so low in the rankings. Between 2nd and 12th was only a 4 point difference. Now its a bit bigger and all but still i can move up to 4th if i get a god run going.

I'm not the loanee type of guy. I keep scouting for talent all the time preferably -23. But i do bring in some better players because i have to wait until my youth is ready for it. And it won't take more than a season i tell ya icon_biggrin.gif

Originally posted by liam_everton89:

lol I must of made 20+ loans a season while I was at Anderlecht, got a good run in Europe to making it to the QF i think.

Yes you and i think you list against At. Madrid iirc.

But still loanees are a good solution for Anderlecht untill you have enough money.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by liam_everton89:

lol I must of made 20+ loans a season while I was at Anderlecht, got a good run in Europe to making it to the QF i think.

Yes you and i think you list against At. Madrid iirc.

But still loanees are a good solution for Anderlecht untill you have enough money. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I don't like loanees. I don't think they give a go at it with all their heart from my experiences. And i rather buy players so you can build a team for the future.

Yeah just had a quick look through, went out the champuions league, and eventually went out of UEFA Cup to Bayern Munich in the Quater Finals, losing on away goals 4-4, gutting really.

I mainly loaned in players and I'd buy as many youngsters as I could.

Alfaro, Sankhare, Iago, Nordveit were by far the best loans I had I think.

Yeah heard about him, pretty tragic really, who did he play for?

I heard he was doing some ridiculous speed down the road in his Porsche or something?!?

Anyways still terrible as he was only young and from wht I've heard a decent player.

Club Brugge... Yeah ridicilous speed with his Porsche. I'm a bit scared to drive 200km/h myself now (and i usually do).

Tbf i think he was the next big striker for Belgium and its really sad to lose him.

www.clubbrugge.be

---------------------

How amazing is Bruno Baras for you guys?

U21s

26 Apps

15 Gls

8 Asts

6 MoM

and has had 2(1) Apps for the 1st team now and he scored on his debut. He's pretty good for me, running around alot getting his shots in and even his headers. His pace is amazing.

On the downside: The board are not sure wether to offer me a new contract... Although i've finished all their objectives on time and my Ass Man (Luc Nilis) is the favourite to take my job. I'm a bit scared for it... Asked for more time to rebuild the squad and they acted surprised icon_smile.gif but still.

Should i request a new contract?

Just checked it up, 1km=0.62m

so 200km/h = 124.28mp/h

yep thats about right icon_smile.gif

I've moved into 5th place and i've got 5 more games to go to end the 2nd season. I've got Zulte Waregem(3rd), Westerlo(16th), KV Mechelen (13th), Beveren (7th) and Standard (2nd) coming up.

I want to draw with Zulte, Win against the next 3 and i'm expecting a loss against Standard. = 10 points, and i'm 9 points behind leaders AA Gent.

Was just voting for some of the awards and stumbled upon a Beveren striker.

He's Polish and arrived at Beveren this season for €90k(approx. £60k). He was a former Sandecja and Legia player. He scored 16 in 28 for Legia and 21 in 28 atm for Beveren.

His name is Kozub Pawel. My scout recommended him as a good buy and he's only 19 years old!!! On my game he's had 8 u21 caps and scored 4 in those games.

A good hint for someone starting out at Anderlecht or any of the Belgian clubs!

Well if you ask a new contract they will say its to early to consider one.

And Luc Nilis btw very cool is a favourite of Anderlecht.

You should be scared mate. icon_frown.gif

I'll ask for a new contract after i played Westerlo, KV Mechelen and Beveren. I lost against Zulte icon_frown.gificon_frown.gif 2-1 93rd minute goal! Grrr

Okay so the season has ended and i lost 1-2 to Zulte, i won 1-0 to Westerlo, i drew 0-0 with KV Mechelen, i lost to Beveren 1-3 and Standard beat me 1-3.

I got a new 2 year contract from the chairman and i already started to work on next season after i ended a disappointing 6th with 54 points (AA Gent are champions with 70 points). We were just not worthy of any succes.

Especially some players who really let me down. This is where the rebuilding part starts for me. Boussoufa, Polak and Frutos have been placed on the transfer list and offers are already coming in for them. Other than that Pedrinho and Alex have also been placed on the transfer list.

A new 4-1-3-2 tactic has been implemented and will be heavily trained during pre-season in a tour, a cup and some other friendlys.

I'll be looking for a DMC and an AMC (suggestions are welcome) and i've promoted alot of the youngsters that are ready for 1st team football. Including Bryan Byloos, Israel Sesay, Mateo Ferretti and Evariste Ngolok.

Kozub Pawel, Ibrahim Maaroufi, Toni Kolehmainen and Maarten Martens are the first on my list. Other than that i'm also looking at Possebon and Alvaro Recoba.

I'm not sure what season your in but for DMC look at Sankhare, Benzerga or Rafael Carioca.

AMC... Look for a young Spaniard called Alfaro, when I had him on loan he got a goal and assist nearly every game, you may be able to afford to buy him, however I have no idea of your budget, also see where Abdou Razack Traore is he signed for Genk on my game and was immense so might be worth a look, other than that see if Piatti has been snapped up yet, was top quality for me, and after a season I was already getting bids of around £15m for him, when I paid about £1m

I'm not sure what season your in but for DMC look at Sankhare, Benzerga or Rafael Carioca.

AMC... Look for a young Spaniard called Alfaro, when I had him on loan he got a goal and assist nearly every game, you may be able to afford to buy him, however I have no idea of your budget, also see where Abdou Razack Traore is he signed for Genk on my game and was immense so might be worth a look, other than that see if Piatti has been snapped up yet, was top quality for me, and after a season I was already getting bids of around £15m for him, when I paid about £1m

End of 2nd season.

Sankhare, Benzerga are to expensive. What Carioca is it ? The Gremio one? Might further my intrest in him.

Alfaro is a Spanish u21 international and worth 9Mil, looks like he's gonna be one of the best in the world tho.

Abdou Razack Traore... I can only find Abdou Traore. Where does he start at?

Piatti is snapped up already.

My budget isn't gonna be much though. Apparently the club is debtridden and the chairman might even step aside. Last year i had 5Mil so lets see what this year gives us.

Well once 7you get your budget try asking for more, I was succesful with this and also they gave me extra money without asking after a few months, I can't remember what club Rafael Carioca was from to be honest, nor Abdou Razack Traore, as far as I'm aware Abdou razack Traore is the only one on the game though, his position will be LB/LM/AML something like that, but is easily changed to AMC,

Try loaning those players in, that Alfaro really was superb for me, unlucky with Piatti though mate, would of been top class.

Take a look through the South American U-21 and U-19 sides, thats what i did, have them scouted a few times, usually their cheap young become good and theres no rules on how many foreigners so it's OK.

AndTrans2.jpg?t=1208342497

Thaey were my first few signings at the start of the 2nd season, I was pretty succesful aswell winning everything in the first minus Europe, and if I remember right 2nd season I got through the group stages of Champions League and then unluckily went out on away goals in Quater Finals of UEFA

Vinsanity

Glad to hear your contract got renewed.

As for signings also have a look at Kroos (to loan) from Bayern he is doing great for me at age 17. He should be 19 in your game.

Look at the Chilian nat. squad they usually have some bargains.

I'm scouting Kroos who's at Mainz, but he looks like somewhat like a player i've got coming in for free. I'm already rounding up some big transfers.

Confirmed transfers

Nikolas Asprogenous from Partizan - A good 2nd goalkeeper

Daniel Chavez from Club Brugge - Some raw talent in this lad and i could use a bigger attacking force

Abdus Ibrahim from FC Dallas - Looks like a fantastic young winger

Jonas Ivens from KV Mechelen - Great strengthening and he became a Belgian international this season

Toni Kolehmainen from AZ - A good AMC i think he's somewhat like Kroos, Finnish international

Ibrahim Maaroufi from Inter - A great young DM, irl his second nationality actually is Belgian and he came out of the Anderlecht academy!

Other than that i've only got some youngsters coming in that can turn out to be world beaters.

My youth setup is my main strength atm. I'm supplying 17 players to international teams (and only 4 to the main team)

Niels Houman, Quentin Crommen, Adaon Kalala, Bryan Byloos, Nigel Vanhoyweghen and Patrick Lyinvuze are all called up for the Belgium u19s.

Shakhov for the Ukraine u21s and Aquino for the Spain Under21s.

Jean-Luc Van Gestel, Cor Gillis, Niels Ringoot and Arne Nilis are supplied for the Belgium u21s.

Ragnar Snorrason for Iceland and Axel Witsel, Silvio Proto and Jelle Van Damme for Belgium.

Thx mate.

Arne is an easy pushover if you ask me. Balance, stamina and nat. fitness are way to low. And they won't be high enough after a year or two imo.

Why are you not playing Cor in first team? He is good enough or don't you think so.

Thx mate.

Arne is an easy pushover if you ask me. Balance, stamina and nat. fitness are way to low. And they won't be high enough after a year or two imo.

Why are you not playing Cor in first team? He is good enough or don't you think so.

Arne might look that way but when you see him play (on my game) you wouldn't say so. He's only 18 and already plays better than the likes of Boussouffa.

Cor looks good but i've got a strong defence (Cor already played some games in the first season btw). I'm not going to jinx him. Just gonna send him out on loan for a season at Tienen or Union SG.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i started a season with anderlecht a bit ago on a whim... then i saw this thread. its nice to know that other people are struggling with the same things you are!

i havent seen anyone mention anything about Juhasz. He scores on corners like nobody's business in my game... 35 goals in 46 appearances!

anyone else not get any prize money after the 7th round of the belgian cup?

Sorry mate never continued my game?

What season are you in and could you post your transfers?

----

Playing as Sint-Truiden atm, hard one though but i have more transferfunds than Anderlecht a whopping 450.000 euro. icon_wink.gif

oh i just finished 2008 tonight. The Jupiler league is so easy! here are my transfers, i got rid of Polak because he had like a 6.50 rating and wasnt working with my tactic...

Also check out this ridiculous offer that i JUST got for Biglia at the beginning of the summer 08 transfer window... i think im going to have to accept!!

anderlechttransfers.jpg

bigliatransfer.jpg

Originally posted by csusmatt:

looks like they don't want to, but napoli have come with a 10M bid (his value is 3.4 right now), you think thats high enough or does he get really good?

Well yeah thats a good bid although i have seen him move for +30 mil but that was after he has away from Anderlecht though. I would sell for that money and buy some other players f.e. Sankhare from PSG becomes really great.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by csusmatt:

looks like they don't want to, but napoli have come with a 10M bid (his value is 3.4 right now), you think thats high enough or does he get really good?

Well yeah thats a good bid although i have seen him move for +30 mil but that was after he has moved away from Anderlecht though. I would sell for that money and buy some other players f.e. Sankhare from PSG becomes really great. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Archived