Player unhappy about competition

Hello.

I recently signed Fellani for Arsenal, however after signing Hamsik he starting moaning about competition. In the first team, my central midfielders are Ribery, Hamsik, Ramsey, Fabregas, Gattuso and himself. And my formation plays with 3 center mids so everyone gets a shot.

However, I play Fellani in a central defender role, and he starts every game for me, and I even told him he is gauranteed a first team place and set his squad status to indespensable. But he's still moaning.

So what should I do, will demoting one of my center mids to the reserve team help, or do I have to sell one of them?

How many center mids should their be on a team so they don't all complain? And is there a way for me to make Fellani realize he is first choice, but is never going to play center mid for me but instead central defense?

Thanks

Hello.

I recently signed Fellani for Arsenal, however after signing Hamsik he starting moaning about competition. In the first team, my central midfielders are Ribery, Hamsik, Ramsey, Fabregas, Gattuso and himself. And my formation plays with 3 center mids so everyone gets a shot.

However, I play Fellani in a central defender role, and he starts every game for me, and I even told him he is gauranteed a first team place and set his squad status to indespensable. But he's still moaning.

So what should I do, will demoting one of my center mids to the reserve team help, or do I have to sell one of them?

How many center mids should their be on a team so they don't all complain? And is there a way for me to make Fellani realize he is first choice, but is never going to play center mid for me but instead central defense?

Thanks

Well your going too have too be harsh to him too show him whose boss, but he'll come out having learnt something and in the future this will probably not happen again. Interact through the media telling him your the manager and you pick the team, telling him he'll play the next games shows him that he's overpowered you and either fne him or warn him depending on his personality. Then I recommend dropping from the first team for a couple of games then slowly rotating him back into the starting 11.

I would say 'I pick the team' if it gives you the option to reply to his comments. If you're going to use him in the first team anyway it'll work itself out but for his pre-match team talk use 'I expect a performance' on him, if he doesn't perform drop him!

Archived