• Game rendering slowed down to a crawl

jens_dewit
    • Public Status: Known Issue Files Uploaded: None

Hi, I previously posted this issue on the general touch board. Here it is again at the suggestion of a fellow boarder.

Hi,

I'm currently in my 4th season and since May of the previous season, the day-to-day rendering has suddenly become REALLY slow. Like +30 seconds to process one day. I know the estimated game speed at startup was 2,5* but for the first 2,5 seasons it moved pretty quickly. Searching for players went a bit sluggish at times, but now the rendering has slowed down enormously as well.

Is there something I can still do about that? It's making the game unplayable...

Thanks in advance

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

17 hours ago, Zachary Whyte said:

Hi, can you tell us what device you are playing on and what are the specifications? 

Hi, this is on the Nintendo Switch 

On 15/02/2023 at 16:59, Zachary Whyte said:

Hi, can you tell us what device you are playing on and what are the specifications? 

Thanks for not responding I guess...

But I found what the problem is: it's recruitment focus. My scout had 5 on simultaneously. I switched the responsibility to manager, the assignments ended and from then it went back to a normal speed.

Recruitment focus definitely needs to be looked at.

• SI Staff

Sorry for the late reply. Thank you for the information.

This is something we're aware of and looking into.

We'd recommend for now having less or the same number of Recruitment focuses to the number of scouts you have hired.