• Game keeps loading old save game!

Dansc0Spurs
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

I’m playing as Dinamo Zagreb as I’m trying to unlock the Golden Generation DLC as the game is in Arcade and you can’t buy it as normal. Managed to play one season, mainly on holiday but when I try to go on holiday for over 1 month, the game randomly reloads the last save game or even goes back a couple of them. So I’ve been holidaying one month at a time but now in season two I get to the end of the friendlies and every I press Proceed the game just reloads and goes back 1 month.
    There is no notification and if I have been sacked then why would it reload the game. It’s really annoying and making the game unplayable. It happens on both my iPads (iPad 9 iOS 15.7.1 & iPad Pro 1 iOS 16.2 Beta 2).  

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

This is a problem I’ve also had. Absolutely ridiculous, makes the game almost unplayable amongst the other bugs (No development of players, shortlist not showing names, unable to access one of the tactical instructions etc…) I have found a workaround for this particular issue though Dan. Turn on weekly auto save or manually save the game in less than 30 day intervals and it won’t throw you out buddy. 

Exact same issue. Game for me now is unplayable until this issue is fixed.  Have been through support email etc waiting on response, so will be watching this thread closely. 

Sounds similar to the problem I'm having when playing on AppleTV. The saved game will just revert to when I first took charge in July/Aug of the season even though I nearly finished the entire first season last night and saved along the way at key points. 

I've had this with two different clubs. Sometimes it saves fine and you can have several game sessions and make it up to like season 2024/2025. Then you leave it for a few weeks and come back and the save has reverted you back to the July/Aug 2022 timeframe.

Last night I played as Almere City FC and was on the cusp of promotion around March time before I had to go to bed. This morning the game has reverted to when I first took charge. Super frustrating.

I've also been playing on my Macbook with a different save and don't think I've had the same issue there during my saves but that could just be anecdotal. 

Its super disappointing as FM was the whole reason I subscribed to Arcade. Been in touch with support several times but they don't seem to have any ideas and asked me to confirm I was saving to the cloud and not local... even though there is no option to save locally when you're playing on AppleTV! 

Edited by potje
    Spelling