• Team talks not available

Linejudge
    • Public Status: Resolved Files Uploaded: None

Hello, 
    both pre-match and half-time team talks are not available for me. I don´t get the team talk screen, even though talks are enabled in the settings. Is there a way to make them available? 

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

Hi! Thank you for getting in contact with us. Just want to get a few more details before we begin to look into this. Are you able to see the Team Talk buttons on the bottom of the pre match and Half Time screens, or are the buttons missing? It would be great if you could send screen shots of those screens, and also let us know which device you are using to play the game.

Thank you!

13 hours ago, Kate Edwards said:

Hi! Thank you for getting in contact with us. Just want to get a few more details before we begin to look into this. Are you able to see the Team Talk buttons on the bottom of the pre match and Half Time screens, or are the buttons missing? It would be great if you could send screen shots of those screens, and also let us know which device you are using to play the game.

Thank you!

Hello,

I added some screenshots, hope they are helpful. I don't know exactly where the team talk button should be since they are missing.

I am using Samsung Galaxy M32 with Android 13.

Screenshot_20230218_074659_FM23 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20230218_074730_FM23 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20230218_074813_FM23 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20230218_074939_FM23 Mobile.jpg

That's because you are using the OME (Original Match Engine) instead of the EME (Enhanced Match Engine).

The OME is old and doesn't work with a lot of the newer features like the EME does, including team talks. And most of the tactics you find shared online (here, Vibe, Discord, YouTube) are for the EME and won't work the same with the OME.

The good news: I think your phone should be able to run the EME just fine (only really old phones will struggle with it) and you can change to it in the Settings on the main screen (before you load the save).

The bad news: You can't change match engines once you have started the save. If you started a save with the OME, that save will always use the OME. You have to change the setting and start a new save if you want to swap.

23 hours ago, Kate Edwards said:

Thank you!