• Player can’t be talked to after match

SaMason2012
    • Public Status: Need More Info Files Uploaded: None

I’m starting to see most players can’t be talked to after my games… I’m still able to talk to the ones that performed bad enough to get the prompt to formally warn/fine them… but all else? Can’t!

Taiichi Campbell can no longer be reached in regular poor games and great games. It’s not just him.

55A1B15E-A4F1-4003-B79A-F76A472195A1.jpeg

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I was still able to get to talk to the players' about their recent form... but it's just what I'm seeing. I also understanding I'm cheating... to create a super American national team. LOL! But that shouldn't break the game...

I uploaded a save called Ming_Yang_fm_save3.fms into ownCloud. Please open it up and try to see what you guys can do about the current first team personal player talks for the game we just lost to Barcelona. TY!

Best Regards,

Ming Yang

I'm not sure if this can be considered "completed." I went ahead and just said eff it... I continued the game despite not being able to talk to my players individually after the poor performances. Well... I did have one guy that I was able to formally warn despite everyone else having that option grayed out. But after playing 2-3 games, all players could be talked to normally again. After 2 games for some, I was able to talk to them again... and others from that same starting squad were 3 games. But it kind of feels like one of my recent accomplishments caused the inability to talk to the players individually. I did become head coach of the year and unlocked rich benefactor in one fell swoop. If you guys can't find what broke the game, you may mark this ticket as completed as it seems to resolve itself after 2-3 more games for the current squad.

• SI Staff

Off the back of one of your recent accomplishments causing the inability to talk to the players individually, did becoming head coach of the year and unlocking rich benefactor happen directly before the Super Cup Final fixture against Barcelona?

On 18/04/2023 at 07:23, Kate Edwards said:

Off the back of one of your recent accomplishments causing the inability to talk to the players individually, did becoming head coach of the year and unlocking rich benefactor happen directly before the Super Cup Final fixture against Barcelona?

I can't recall. At this point, it's been 3 in-game years since then. Hahaha. But I do remember them all happening in very short times. Not sure which came first, though.

• SI Staff

I've had a look at the save and looked at other saves and suspect it may be related to the previous match being a super cup as have seen the same with Community Shield matches. However, I see from the thread that you have seen the issue on a number of different matches / competitions?

On 26/04/2023 at 09:27, Jake Mant said:

I've had a look at the save and looked at other saves and suspect it may be related to the previous match being a super cup as have seen the same with Community Shield matches. However, I see from the thread that you have seen the issue on a number of different matches / competitions?

Yes, Jake. I have seen it happen after multiple games. But I have gotten past it as the one game doesn't define my career... it's just rather annoying. Do you guys think this could be resolved if I was able to provide more games where this disconnect happens? Please advise.

I have been quite busy on the PC version as of late... so I can't provide any mobile updates at this time.

• SI Staff

Thanks very much for the update. Yes, please. If you have any other saves where this issue is seen then would be great to see them so we are able to isolate the cause :-)