• Matches feel too sluggish

MatiasDFS
    • Public Status: Need More Info Files Uploaded: None

I always played on the highest speed and after the winter update it feels too slow and the player circles dont move smoothly, been reporting it since the update came out but havent got too many answers, tried to deal with it but found myself not playing at all in the last month because of this, its annoying cause it worked perfectly smooth when it came out, not sure what can i do to help fix this :(.

Using a Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime with 8.1.1 Android.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Hey @Zachary Whyte, sorry for the late reply too, this issue had me without touching the game or entering this and other communities for too long sadly :(, so i just read your answer, udpated the game and tested it and yes its still there, if i can do anything to help fix this ill be glad to do it because it makes the experience too uncomfortable to play for me, its really weird cause it worked perfectly fine just before the winter update and the game still chooses the enhanced match engine when i first open it, so i guess its not an issue with my device. Let me know what can i do to help.

just a heads up, playing on a new phone now, game works perfectly, not sure if its worth to keep this thread open if no one but me with my old phone was having this issue.