• Loaning To Affiliate Club Bug

Phantom00X
    • Public Status: Resolved Files Uploaded: None

A video of what the issue looks like

After the first update, two weeks ago. I started having issues with loaning my players out to my affiliate clubs and now after this update the bug still persists in my old save and a newly created save ..

How the bug looks like??

When I try to offer my player to clubs and then choose the transfer type and tap on any of my Affiliate clubs it doesn't change the the transfer type to affiliate club but instead changes it back to transfer.. it's very annoying as I can't send my players to affiliate club.... Please something should be done about this 🙏🙏

I use an Android phone(Infinix Smart 5) Android 10 OS ..

FM23 Mobile

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

1 hour ago, Jotham Taylor said:

Hiya, would it be possible to upload the video here please. Thanks, Joth

Sure..How can I do that please ?? Since the max total size here is 9.77MB

7 hours ago, Jotham Taylor said:

Hi, thanks for raising this. When you uploaded the save, you should've had a unique id for it. Do you have that to hand? Thanks,

Joth

I just reuploaded the file.

Filename is “Phantom00X Affiliate Loan Bug.zip”

• SI Staff

Thanks for the save. I have loaded it and am currently unable to reproduce. I have tried with the player in the screen recording. Do you see this issue with all players?

Also, just to confirm, is this issue happening on the latest release (14.1.0)

4 hours ago, Jake Mant said:

Thanks for the save. I have loaded it and am currently unable to reproduce. I have tried with the player in the screen recording. Do you see this issue with all players?

Also, just to confirm, is this issue happening on the latest release (14.1.0)

Yes it happens to all players and in all my saves ..

This started since the update before 14.1.0 and I reported it before then and then the 14.1.0 update came and the situation remained the same.... Not only me but a lot of people are complaining too 

• SI Staff

Thanks for all the information. We are trying to isolate the issue. Could you please provide a screenshot of the Credits screen. From Start Screen - [About] - [Credits]

This will help us see if there is a trend for the skins that the issue is seen on. 

Thanks very much!

5 hours ago, Jake Mant said:

Thanks for all the information. We are trying to isolate the issue. Could you please provide a screenshot of the Credits screen. From Start Screen - [About] - [Credits]

This will help us see if there is a trend for the skins that the issue is seen on. 

Thanks very much!

There you go Screenshot_20221219-164224_1.thumb.png.c878a5fad17c71557114b70045b8d2c8.png

This should now be fixed in the latest update 14.2.0. Please let us know if you are having any further troubles. 

We'd like to thank you all very much for your contributions which helped us fix this issue.