• Cosmetic bugs

Invisible Witness
    • Public Status: Need More Info Files Uploaded: None

1) Player contradics himself with his comments. 

2) Player JUST arrived to club on loan and already complaining about not getting first team football

IMG_20221120_220819.jpg

IMG_20221120_220858.jpg

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

Thanks for raising all these issues - some great stuff here. For tracking purposes, it'd be best if you create new issues for each one you find, rather than commenting on this thread with new issues.

As well as this, uploading a save with the issue will give us the best chance of fixing the issue. Details of how to do so are linked below. 

Thanks, 

Joth 

• SI Staff
    On 06/12/2022 at 01:46, Invisible Witness said:

I noticed that time to time the game will show main highlight for example a foul outside penalty box then the cross from free kick and clearance by defender. Right after the clearance the attacking team sends the ball back inside the penalty box but the highlight ends right there even though it looks like there is a chance to score a goal. Weird. Anyone else noticed that ? Enhanced match engine, key highlights. 

This is what I meant. The main highlight was shown when team in white had a chance but then it carries on and cuts it off when the blue team sends the ball inside white team's box. 

For this one, do you happen to have the PKM file saved? If not if it is possible to provide one with a the same/similar issue then this would help our investigation

Usually when you click on that icon it indicates that a player improved visibly but in this case he learnt little. This was present in FM22

IMG_20221215_182841.jpg

IMG_20221215_175234.jpg

Edited by Invisible Witness

On 15/12/2022 at 23:36, Invisible Witness said:

Usually when you click on that icon it indicates that a player improved visibly but in this case he learnt little. This was present in FM22

IMG_20221215_182841.jpg

IMG_20221215_175234.jpg

I'm not saying its not a bug, but you'll also see that level up symbol if they've recently levelled up via training. That's what will have happened here.

I have Amrabat on loan from Fiorentina where he has a beef with one of the players. When I talk to him it gives me an option to solve his beef with his teamate at Fiorentina. I don't think that's my problem🤔but I solved it for him anyway

Save Vitória de Guimaraes1 uploaded

IMG_20221224_150353.jpg

• SI Staff

Hello @Invisible Witness. Thank you again for raising all of these issues with us. I would like to reiterate the comments previously made by my colleagues in this thread that could you raise any more issues you find in individual threads on the Bug Tracker, please. Having them raised in their own threads makes it much easier to track which ones have been investigated and fixed and which ones still require attention. It also makes it easier for us to know exactly which saves uploaded are for which bug. The FMM team is a small team within the studio and those team members that cover the forums have a lot of areas of responsibility that need covered every day and so when we ask things of the community like raising bugs in their own threads on the bug tracker or uploading saves it is so that we can get to investigating and fixing these bugs as soon as possible. Once again, thanks for putting in the effort to raise these issues. We really do appreciate the passion for the game that we see within the community and we all do genuinely love the game just as much as you do.