• AI teams loaning an insane amount of players

Baronvon
    • Public Status: Resolved Files Uploaded: None

This seems to have been an issue with the mobile version of the game for years so perhaps I'm just missing something but on occasion, an AI managed team will end up loaning not only far more players that are allowed, but more players than actually makes sense (as per screenshot, Carlisle have loaned 5 goalkeepers).

I haven't implemented any unlockables to remove loan restrictions or anything like that and there appears to be no reason as to why it happens. Carlisle are also in my league (League Two) and tearing up the league so it's a tad frustrating.

Screenshot_20221219-095138_FM23 Mobile.jpg

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Hopefully that save file has been received but let me know if you need more info. Seems to have been an issue for the last few versions of FM mobile but I've never managed to figure out quite how or why it happens. Would be nice for it to finally be resolved as it kind of kills the realism if one team is loaning 20 players on a season long loan.

Two other example teams being affected in the same save file I sent - Solihull Moors and Cheltenham Town. Both in the same league as me as well.

They say never to fall in love with a loan player... This should now be fixed in the latest update 14.2.0. Please let us know if you are having any further troubles. 

We'd like to thank you all very much for your contributions which helped us fix this issue.