• 14.3.0 The editor has a problem

guskung
    • Public Status: Resolved Files Uploaded: None

The editor has a problem. Add more stats but the value remains the same

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Could you please explain in a little more detail what you mean by adding more stats? Are you referring to a players career statistics or a players attributes (technical, mental and physical) etc.

1 hour ago, Desmond Richardson said:

Could you please explain in a little more detail what you mean by adding more stats? Are you referring to a players career statistics or a players attributes (technical, mental and physical) etc.

Sorry, I mean player attributes. Adjusted, the value remains the same. but in other parts can still be adjusted normally

Since the last update, the changes made with the game editor regarding player attributes have no effect. It's a shame, something like this 
    never happened to me, I hope you correct it quickly.

Edited by jose_arriaza_87

10 minutes ago, jose_arriaza_87 said:
    Since the last update, the changes made with the game editor regarding player attributes have no effect. It's a shame, something like this 
    never happened to me, I hope you correct it quickly.

Yeah..  i also just recently got this bug.. can't edit any player stats, every time i increase the value, it will revert back to the default one.

Same thing happened to me, bought the managers son from the store and it wouldn’t let me edit anything so assumed it was that that caused the glitch. Deleted the app and re-dowloaded on my iPad and lost my decent saves as well as my newly purchased son 😩

Hopefully a fix is found soon! Seems to be a very buggy year this year, sell-on fees disappearing, editor glitches etc etc

I also have this issue.
    To explain it better. 
    If you edit the player attributes manually through the editor the changes are not made when you click save.

If you change the players star ratings either CA or PA this changes the overall attribute changes.

This does not seem to make a difference if you untick "link attribute changes". It seems to be a complete issue with editing individual player attributes.

8 hours ago, KMorris9382 said:

Same thing happened to me, bought the managers son from the store and it wouldn’t let me edit anything so assumed it was that that caused the glitch. Deleted the app and re-dowloaded on my iPad and lost my decent saves as well as my newly purchased son 😩

Hopefully a fix is found soon! Seems to be a very buggy year this year, sell-on fees disappearing, editor glitches etc etc

Yes, same for me.. i even try it in my othe phone, i even try it using emulator on my pc.. all of them is the same, the bug still in there..

9 ore fa, banksy02 ha scritto:

If you edit the player attributes manually through the editor the changes are not made when you click save.

If you change the players star ratings either CA or PA this changes the overall attribute changes.

This does not seem to make a difference if you untick "link attribute changes". It seems to be a complete issue with editing individual player attributes.

Yes, I can confirm I've found this bug too.
    And I've also noticed that even if you change a player's CA or PA, some attributes won't change no matter what, especially strenght, speed and stamina.

Yes after the latest update the game editor is not working... Also I've completed all the challenges, my scenari-owed still not unlock after the latest update so I decided to reset my achievements and start a new game. Now achievement like old school, silky stuff and mix it up cannot be unlock.

Yes, I can confirmed that the bug is real. My save kept crashing a month ago and i uninstalled the game and reinstalled it back but since installing it back on, I could not edit players attributes, reverting it back to the default attributes. To be honest, 2023 mobile is by far the worst version amongst all previous ones. Very disappointing. 

On 01/04/2023 at 17:10, MrMistreated said:

Hey guys is the game editor back to normal? Any updates?

No updates at the moment. SI is looking into it, though! Maybe soon.

On 31/03/2023 at 04:47, banksy02 said:

I also have this issue.
    To explain it better. 

Hi can you please explain about the link attribute changes? What difference does it make if I tick or untick it?

We paid the same amount as the game for the Editor. So if somehow your dev team still considered this issue a normal bug like any other bugs, then it's bye bye SEGA for me.

The game itself is bug-rigged, now you can't even keep the Editor stable, what's the point in selling any of your products if you don't even know which clients should be your priority?

On 31/03/2023 at 11:35, Jake Mant said:

Thanks for the feedback everyone. This issue has been raised and is under investigation

Any news?

I hope the team fixes the problem quickly and doesn't take too long. Many of us are waiting for the editor to continue playing.
    Edited by jose_arriaza_87