• Controller nok working with Console edition on PC

Niculla
    • Public Status: Info Provided Files Uploaded: None

I connect my Xbox Elite Controller Series 1 via Xbox Dongle to the PC, and it works perfectly with all games but FM 2023 Console Edition on Game Pass.

It states in the description of the game on Game Pass and Segas support site, that controller is supported.

Do I have to do something in game or what is the catch?

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Administrators

Niculla, I can only apologise that you never got a response in the first instance, appears our team missed it in our initial sweeps. 

I appreciate it's been a long while, but is this still an issue for you, or did you ever get a resolution? If you haven't, let me know and I'll flag it to the relevant team asap. 

I still have this same problem playing FM23 console through game pass on my Asus ROG Ally. Desktop mode (simulate mouse and keyboard) work just fine, but in gamepad mode (simulating controller), no input is registered. Help would be much appreciated.

On 16/05/2023 at 11:10, Kyle Brown said:

Niculla, I can only apologise that you never got a response in the first instance, appears our team missed it in our initial sweeps. 

I appreciate it's been a long while, but is this still an issue for you, or did you ever get a resolution? If you haven't, let me know and I'll flag it to the relevant team asap. 

Just doing a quote here regarding previous post