• Unable to view goals

dastardly11
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

On the XB, go to the Match Report after a game and click the score listed.  Click the RT to "watch goals".  This takes you to the match itself, not the goals.  None of the camera options work.  This worked fine in FM22, alon gthe top of the replays it had a timeline showing when goals were scored and it would just skip from one to the next.  Please fix this.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

6 hours ago, Zachary Whyte said:

Thanks for flagging. We'll put under review. :) 

The issue looks to be as you have RT set at both the top right (watch goals) and the bottom right (match highlights)… there are actually a number of occurrences where the same button is listed for two actions.  I’ll try note then for future bug reports. 

19 hours ago, BurkeyDaTurkey said:

The issue looks to be as you have RT set at both the top right (watch goals) and the bottom right (match highlights)… there are actually a number of occurrences where the same button is listed for two actions.  I’ll try note then for future bug reports. 

Where do I change that?  I don't see a setting anywhere for it and I didn't change it myself.

On 11/11/2022 at 16:50, dastardly11 said:

Where do I change that?  I don't see a setting anywhere for it and I didn't change it myself.

Sorry I meant “you” as in SI Games - I don’t think think there’s a way to change what button controls what.

for now though to get around the issue, if you click the right thumb stick to get the cursor, then move the cursor to the top right of the screen and press A to click watch goals.  Or, if not wanting to use the cursor, press the view button and you can change “highlight type” or something like that to just goals, and then press RT