• Inbox going fully blank. Buying clauses. Asking for a satellite club infinitely. Am I actually receiving updates in the Game Pass version?

Zero_Soul
    • Public Status: Info Provided Files Uploaded: None

So my Inbox is going fully blank, without mail that is, and if I do a "go forth and go back" it resets to normal. This is specifically to some actions like asking the board stuff or buying a clause from other clubs.

Talking about buying clauses from other clubs, if the player has, lets say, 4 clauses of the following: 10 / 20 / 30 / 40 appearances and I can buy the 30 and the 40 for say 1M each then the other two 10 and 20 will be bough for 0 M (Yes that is ZERO Millions). I just started a save with Chelsea and was buying all clauses possible to take the club out of life support after the shopping spree and that happened to Tammy Abraham clauses that I bought from Rome.

More, If I go to the board and ask for a satellite club, they will answer and if I go back to the board I can ask again, and again, and again.

I have the game pass version of the game and I actually purchased te game for €47.99 but I don't think I'm getting any patch updates or else this would be easily fixed by no, right ?

What do I do ?

Cheers

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Hi Zachary,

I just did, it´s a brand new game with Chelsea. This is the best way to check it because if you try and buy the Tammy Abraham clauses  you'll get the "bought for 0M" that I mentioned.

Thanks

Save game is: Zero Soul - Chelsea

• SI Staff

Hi @Zero_Soul

We have tested your save internally.

The mentioned issue with the blank Inbox should be resolved in our next update.

The issue with affiliate clubs can't be tested as on FM Console, you cannot request to the board to find affiliate or senior affiliate club.

The issue with transfer clauses is something we're currently investigating.

Hey @Zachary Whyte, the problem i mentioned with Tammy Abraham clauses is still happening even after the winter update. Everything else is now working OK. Can you check this for me?

Edited by Zero_Soul