• Frases inteiras sem tradução

Roberto Streger
    • Public Status: Open Files Uploaded: None

Como podem ver na imagem abaixo, tem muitas frases inteiras sem estarem traduzidas

InkedScreenshot_1.jpg

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Boas, se ista imagem foi retirada durante o BETA é normal acontecer. Eles lançam totalmente em português no ALPHA. Eu tenho o ALPHA e não recebi nada em inglês com a linguagem definida em portuguÊs

Hello, If this print was taken during BETA it´s normal. They launch full portuguese version in AlPHA. i have ALPHA game and didn´t have English phrases with the Portuguese main language

Em 13/11/2022 em 12:19, Tony Silva disse:

Boas, se ista imagem foi retirada durante o BETA é normal acontecer. Eles lançam totalmente em português no ALPHA. Eu tenho o ALPHA e não recebi nada em inglês com a linguagem definida em portuguÊs

Hello, If this print was taken during BETA it´s normal. They launch full portuguese version in AlPHA. i have ALPHA game and didn´t have English phrases with the Portuguese main language

Is not from the Beta version, is the original, full version this print

uhm... i didn´t get this problem until now, at least.  Have you tried the following image? See if all is in your choosen language

Uhm... Eu não tive esse problema até agora, pelo menos. Já tentas-te ver o que  está assinalado na imagem? Vê se está tudo na linguagem escolhida por ti! 

Capturar.PNG

38 minutos atrás, Tony Silva disse:

uhm... i didn´t get this problem until now, at least.  Have you tried the following image? See if all is in your choosen language

Uhm... Eu não tive esse problema até agora, pelo menos. Já tentas-te ver o que  está assinalado na imagem? Vê se está tudo na linguagem escolhida por ti! 

Capturar.PNG

Yes I looked now and is everything in portuguese

Screenshot_2.png

Screenshot_1.png

Okey. I found some things in Polis (i aguess) with portuguese language.

My question nos is: How can they Fck up the translation if is the always the same? they just need to copy paste. nothing changed in the image.

Tradução 1.png

Tradução 2.png

Tradução 3.png

Tradução 4.png

Tradução.png

• SI Staff

Issues showing two mixed languages are most likely connected with the database language settings of the game at the time screenshots are taken. When changing language preferences, please ensure you get the changing language message prompt and that language is fully changed (both in game text and database items) 

image.png.40d245cae75fd681bce594065e7e2441.png

Can you try go to your Preferences and check that both game language and data language preferences are set to the desired language? (Preferences -> Advanced -> General -> Game Language / Data language Preferences)

well,  when i send the images, it was all in Portuguese even in advance settings. SO, what i did was: Put the game in english and then put again in portuguese. When i put the game in portuguese and went to Advance settings (languague) it was in Polish(pls check that) after seeing in polish i put in portuguese and fixed!! Something is wrong when you put the game in your languague.

try tthis: 
    1- put in english

2- put again in Portuguese (or choosen languague)

3- go to advance settings Languague (data prefernce languague) and check if it is in the selected languague!

Em 15/11/2022 em 11:23, Tiago Peralta disse:

Issues showing two mixed languages are most likely connected with the database language settings of the game at the time screenshots are taken. When changing language preferences, please ensure you get the changing language message prompt and that language is fully changed (both in game text and database items) 

image.png.40d245cae75fd681bce594065e7e2441.png

Can you try go to your Preferences and check that both game language and data language preferences are set to the desired language? (Preferences -> Advanced -> General -> Game Language / Data language Preferences)

Yes i looked here and is all in Portuguese