• Unrealistic Wages Issue

Mikeymoto87
    • Public Status: Need More Info Files Uploaded: None

Currently setting up a new game and choosing a team in the lower leagues (England) be that League One or National.

Players are getting paid up to 10k a week which just wouldn't happen and hasn't happened in the past, I've tried to check for fixes online but nothing seems to be found.  Unsure if this has been since the latest update or anything? I have reinstalled FM23 from scratch and still the same issue occurs.

I have checked that wages are paid per month rather than per year so it's not a "view issue" looks like the game mechanics has bumped wages up massively?!

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Well that is not the only unrealistic salaryproblem that makes the game a bit boring.

I don't understand when it comes to a contract negotiation with a potential player/agent that when the player is on 5.000£/pw they all of a sudden want 120.000£/pw (I'm not even talking about wonderkids then).
    You try to negotiate it down and might reach 80.000£/pw when the negotiation breaks down. 
    Then 2 or 3 days latter the player moves to another team with wages of 22.000£/pw. 
    It more or less makes the game unplayable while trying to keep a wagestructure. 
    Surley I know about the ridiculous wages in the Premier Leauge, but it destroys the game a little bit when unheard youngsters demand more than the starplayers in the team. 

It's a joke, pretty sure the latest updates screwed up the whole thing.

I had a snoop at some of Liverpool's players too and Mo Salah is on 1.5Million a week so it's not just a lower league problem.