• Unauthorized Contract Renewals to Lower Staff

phd_angel
    • Public Status: Info Provided Files Uploaded: None

I set my Preferences so that only I can make contract offers and renewals, however every so often I see some U18 or U20 staff contract being offered or renewed. Can you please look into this?

image.png.c76e4871cc1c3042ba9fa28d0345360b.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

7 hours ago, Kyle Brown said:

Would you be able to provide your save file so we can take a closer look, please?

OK, I just uploaded the file name "Arsenal 2031 July" for your review. Please let me know if you find the problem. Thanks.

Following up on my save file upload, would you please have any updates on how to stop automatic hiring of staff?

New staff keeps getting hired even though I had setup the option for me to decide.

• Administrators

If you have a look on your staff responsibilities, you've set the Technical Director to take charge of contract renewals for various coaching departments - if you take control of that yourself it should resolve the issue. :)

9 hours ago, Kyle Brown said:

If you have a look on your staff responsibilities, you've set the Technical Director to take charge of contract renewals for various coaching departments - if you take control of that yourself it should resolve the issue. :)

yes, I realized that. I fixed it. Thanks for the note, and apologies for the inconvenience.