• Players and staff on £900 wanting £4,000 a week then sign for another club for £400

Firetruck13
    • Public Status: Need More Info Files Uploaded: None

I seem to notice contracts in FM are still very unrealistic with the way players and staff want in terms of money, mainly players. I have tried to offer a pre-contract for a player earning under £900 a week in the same division as me, similar reputation clubs and he is wanting £3,000 a week, refusing anything under £2,500, I have had the same issue with Numan Kurdic wanting £4,000 a week when I offer him a pre-contract and then signing for a team in Bosnia for under £300 a week... this seriously needs sorting out as its really not anything new to FM, its been years that you can't get realistic contract demands and they then sign for ridiculously less amounts of money at another club, I see it happen all the time.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Administrators

Hi, do you have a save game that is just before Kurdic signed for Bosnia? If so can you upload the save game to OwnCloud and let us know the name of the save so we can investigate this issue for you , please?