• offer player for loan its not working as it should

kertiek
    • Public Status: Need More Info Files Uploaded: None

99% of the times i offer a player on loan i get these kind of feedback from "interested" clubs

image.png.4861a7196a73112eed5a424616c9a658.png

these are the details of the offer i make
    image.thumb.png.a40a2e706b5fcea23ede5c6f32666a3a.png

but as soon as i add him to the development list and my assistant manager is in charge of offer him in loan with the exact same requeriments

image.thumb.png.4d2ce5f06f14c4bf877ff79ceb2f302c.png

i get instant offers for the player

image.png.367650221c2da728a1673e33b5106df5.png

this situation, me listing and offering players for loan, keeps getting no offers at all every time, but as soon as my staff takes charge of the loan when i add them to the development list it gets instant multiple offers from teams, this happens that the very same day (ingame) they refused to even make an offer directly to me (head coach).

something is wrong with the transfers, why every team refuse to make an offer when is me listing/offering the players but as soon as i add them to the development list i get multiple offers, it feels like the evaluation of the player when i do it is very low but as soon as the staff takes charge everyone is way more interested loaning the players.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

before anyone says something about the first image with (injury status) .. its a flu, he is  at home for 11 days, nothing that should stop teams from making an offer, the injury on the player is not the point of my report, this problem happens with every player that i offer on loan, injured or not

image.png.09d06824a5db9f167b2423e438b7bc9d.png

There needs to be more interest for a fringe/reserve player to want to go out on a loan. This also destroys young player being able to grow to their potential too as they are not getting game time and not willing to go on loan especially in an AI club.