• Director of Football completed signing without Work Permit

Krokknoff
    • Public Status: Under Review Screenshot: Files Uploaded: 0

Hi, sorry if this is already mentioned or is in the wrong section. I couldn't find any other topics with the same issue, so i'm gonna add it.

I've attached screenshots with a transfer I let my DoF do for me. There were some WP issues and the player ended up not getting one, but DoF still went on with the signing. If there are no issues, of course sign him without consulting me, but signing him without a WP seems weird to me.

An option where I have to take over the confirmation or an automatic rejection should be added in my opinion.

This was on the latest M1 Mac version of the game if that matters.

I assigned my DoF to sign Emanuele Valeri (Italian) from Cremonese in Serie B to Brighton in a brand new save. DoF negotiated the deal with the club and the player. An inbox message regarding WP came up and DoF automatically applied for a WP. When that was initially rejected, because of zero matches for the national team, DoF automatically appealed. Then after two days the appeal was also rejected, then the next message said the player was signed.

Thanks!

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

1 hour ago, Zachary Whyte said:

Hello, do you have a save file from before the transfer was completed you could send to us? 

Just uploaded the save file. I managed to replicate it: the only difference was the date of the deal when it was finished. 17th instead of 13th.

The URL was: https://oc.sigames.com/owncloud/index.php/s/Kzvhd0MdU3v4Nv4

I renamed the file to: Brighton_DoF-confirmed-player-without-WP_dfsklhweivcdv.fm

Calling it Brighton.fm might be harder to find, idk.

Edited by Krokknoff