• Clubs releasing too many players and not replacing them

silentwars
    • Public Status: Need More Info Files Uploaded: None

I've just started my first save on this years FM and have noticed that clubs are releasing regular starters at the end of their contracts. On top of that they're not replacing them. Please see the attached screenshots below as you can see the 2nd one is post the transfer window closing and their squad is filled with greyed out players. 

I've tried removing all editor data, is there anything I can do to fix this?

Really disappointing as I would never of brought the game had I of known of this issue at this stage. 

PV.jpg

20230320182148_1.jpg

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

By the way the 2nd image is from a different save after I removed all editor files and logo packs. As you can see the issue still remained. But it's why there's some other players retained. Also they're not signing any loan players ...

2 minutes ago, silentwars said:

By the way the 2nd image is from a different save after I removed all editor files and logo packs. As you can see the issue still remained. But it's why there's some other players retained. Also they're not signing any loan players ...

And it's not just PV - just using them as an example