• [BUG] "End of the Season" transfer deal bug

L_i_o
    • Public Status: Need More Info Files Uploaded: None

So in the first season at mid season(Winter Transfer Window) i made a deal with Tottenham to sell my player just at The End of the Season, but when i confirmed the deal, the player immediately went/left my club to Tottenham! 

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

Thank you for making us aware of this. Would you be able to share your save game ideally just before the player departs so that our QA team can take a look into this further? A guide on how to do so is available here:

12 hours ago, Michael Sant said:

Thank you for making us aware of this. Would you be able to share your save game ideally just before the player departs so that our QA team can take a look into this further? A guide on how to do so is available here:

Unfortunately i already overwrite the save :( 

• Administrators

Sorry to hear that - if you can keep an eye out and provide a save if you encounter anything similar it'd be appreciated.

We'll see if we can reproduce internally in the meantime. Thanks. 

20 hours ago, Neil Brock said:

Sorry to hear that - if you can keep an eye out and provide a save if you encounter anything similar it'd be appreciated.

We'll see if we can reproduce internally in the meantime. Thanks. 

Roger that, meanwhile try doing in the Winter Transfer Window, by locking the "End of Season" option in any player(maybe take control of 2 managers to reproduce the problem).

Edited by L_i_o