• AI teams spamming non-negotiable offers is still an issue

properdisco
    • Public Status: Need More Info Files Uploaded: None

I've been receiving plenty of non-negotiable offers from smaller teams for young players - they don't make any sense. I've seen ones where 4 or 5 teams all send non-negotiable offers at the same time for a youngster who was not transfer or loan listed. The other type I've seen a lot of is teams sending non-negotiable offers of absolutely nothing + selling team wage contribution, again for a player I have not transfer listed. Negotiation is key for even small transfers, so I don't understand why this still happens. Teams don't lead a transfer offer with their absolute highest final offer, do they? Non-negotiable offers should only be a thing after 2 or 3 negotiations, they should never be the initial offer. Don't mind receiving lowball offers at all, but negotiation is essential.

While on the topic, I haven't used the loan market much yet, but I'm going to guess it's similar to the last game where there would also be a lot of blanket non-negotiable offers. "We can only pay x amount of player's wages" makes fine sense but there's no need to make it so that I can't adjust the non-financial elements of the loan. This means you have to reject a viable loan deal because you can't add in something like "can be recalled" or propose that the loanee has a higher squad role.

I've posted about this before shortly after FM22's release and was assured it was something SI was working on, so I'm disappointed to see it's still an issue in a brand new game.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments