• 18 year olds not getting Homegrown status

jere_d
    • Public Status: Info Provided Files Uploaded: None

Hi Ibought 47. Mateo Silvetti and 50. Alejo Sarco when they were both 18 in the summer transfer window

Neither are in line to becoming HG to club only HG to nation. Neither has been sent on loan yet. Surely this is a bug??? I literally only bought them to boost my HG players.

SAVE     HG to arsenal bug.fm

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

12 hours ago, Zachary Whyte said:

Looking at your save file this looks fine to us. Could you please upload a screenshot of what you are seeing as the issue, thank you.

The date due changed for both players please see above

• SI Staff

Hello, thank you for the update. In the two screenshots one is Champions League registration and the other is Premier League registration which have different rules. 

For a clearer view, you can go to the players profile under Overview->Information->Eligibility.

On 08/12/2022 at 10:21, Zachary Whyte said:

Hello, thank you for the update. In the two screenshots one is Champions League registration and the other is Premier League registration which have different rules. 

For a clearer view, you can go to the players profile under Overview->Information->Eligibility.

I had a feeling you were gonna say this but look its changed in the Champions league registration too.

This was deffo a glitch or a bug

20221209125305_1.jpg

On 08/12/2022 at 10:21, Zachary Whyte said:

players profile under Overview->Information->Eligibility.

I checked here before reporting and it had nothing about arsenal at the time, I wish I screenshot that too now :seagull:

Didn't know it would rectify itself