• Scouting yielding no reports

sdx15
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

I know there are some open and resolved issues with similar problems reported but I'm not sure if the root of the problem is the same so decided to open a new issue.

I'm not getting any results from my ongoing recruitment focuses for a few seasons now. I started with limiting, but still not exaggerated parameters and, after getting almost zero reports, I switched to very low parameters for all assignments and still haven't got any reports in over a season now.

When I created those focuses, my scouts immediately found some players off the top of their head and kept recommending those few players for a while until I lowered my parameters a season or two ago. Since then, it doesn't seem as if my scouts are even scouting any matches, let alone trying to find good youngsters.

2023-06-13(1).thumb.png.afbcfab4cbe4e416d3d6a595c0dc60bc.png2023-06-13(2).thumb.png.2e5f06643d2e67b6b330323ec2231927.png2023-06-13.thumb.png.1034d9ba557be1f8ad8584f0ff455e8a.png

I am looking for Romanian/Moldovan only players in Romania, but, as you can see, the parameters are so low I should be swamped with reports, shouldn't I?

When looking at the scouts, if they have any reports on their reports screen, those are mostly for foreign over-21 players who have nothing to do with my recruitment focuses so something isn't right here.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

By the way, not sure if that's a bug too, but the third picture shows I am scouting U19s (in Romania). Since Romania has two youth leagues for U19s, Youth League and National U19 and the game only has "U19s" in the competition list for Romania, I'm not even sure if the game lets me scout both leagues or just one of these youth leagues.