• Scout won't stop scouting players I never asked for and keep canceling

Weston
    • Public Status: Known Issue Files Uploaded: None

The ones with letter grades, I don't remember ever clicking on them and they're not in my shortlist. But every single time I open this page they're being reported on, no matter how many times I cancel the reports, they always come back again. Maybe 6-7x now.

image.png.58de5ee7e71e9757d7d396b740ef5eaa.png

They're also out of order for some reason.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Any update on this? It's still happening and very frustrating. All of these players are being scouted without me asking for it, and no matter how many times I cancel the assignments they are restarted. See save "vps jan window ii."

image.thumb.png.43b7e3f22a49b37ab3fad35dd30153c9.png

12 hours ago, Zachary Whyte said:

Hello, this is a known issue we're currently investigating.

Thanks. Is there a way to workaround this in the meantime? Adding them to the uninterested list does nothing, and the issue is really hampering my ability to scout players in a timely manner during the transfer window.

On 08/02/2023 at 11:30, Zachary Whyte said:

Hello, this is a known issue we're currently investigating.

Just following up on this - will this be fixed? It is happening even more than ever now and is really bogging down my scouting - I have to remember to check every day or two in game to delete the 10 or so random players that my scouts are scouting again for no reason.

I can't imagine how much of my scouting budget I've lost tracking multiple games for these guys I have no intention of getting reports on, not to mention how it eats up my team's bandwidth and delays what I actually need getting done.