• PLAYERS DON´T APPEAR IN THE SQUAD PLANNER USING TWO MANAGERS

ManagerFM17
    • Public Status: Resolved Files Uploaded: None

I am trying a save playing with two managers, one to manage the senior squad and the other one to manage the S-21 or B team.

When I try to use S-21´s squad planner with the S-21 manager on, the squad planner only shows the senior players to choose, but not the S-21 players, which is the team I am managing in that moment.

20221021160549_1.thumb.jpg.fa9016bbc244fd8eaf12ac922a29f7f9.jpg20221021160620_1.thumb.jpg.711a6f3096f338caf30231645d8a2d22.jpg

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

En 21/10/2022 a las 22:15, Zachary Whyte dijo:

Hello, could you please send us your save file so we can take a closer look. Thanks. 

I uploaded it, save is called  JON PEREZ TROLO - Oviedo 1.1.fm. . Edit: Sorry It was wrong. The correct file is  JON PEREZ TROLO - Oviedo 1.3.fm   I uploaded it now

as you can check in it, if the B squad manager is on and try to use the squad planner, if you choose a player he does not appear in the squad B planner

in addition to my first post I have another issue with this save, I have to say that sometimes it crashes too when you change between the two managers. I opened apost about this issue in the section "Crashes-troubleshootings" of the Forum, it is tittled "Crash playing with two managers"

And there is another one issue about this save that I opened in the section "all other issues" and it is tittled "Staff responsabilities issues playing with two managers" that you can check too

thanks to you

Edited by ManagerFM17