• Player and Scouting Reports not showing current ability level

Maul
    • Public Status: Info Provided Files Uploaded: None

Hi, 

any players who are 2.5 and under doesn't say what level their ability is, it just says useful backup for first team and even for some players it says scouting required for their potential even though they're my players. For players 2.5 and under and are 21 and under it doesn't say anything about their level. This seems to only be specific to south korea as i dont have this issue in other leagues. do i need to add my save  file?Screenshot2023-03-13at20_25_09.thumb.png.3d3007e1d3f3d4b7e65c157f1b1e5769.pngScreenshot2023-03-13at20_25_18.thumb.png.a65b28afd0fc304fdbbefc79779a6476.pngScreenshot2023-03-13at20_25_46.thumb.png.3e497107ce96a0634c5499c4911ab18e.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

26 minutes ago, Zachary Whyte said:

Yes, if you could upload your save file to us, thank you.

I've had a look and for some reason my saves don't show up on my laptop, in game they're all in the location they're supposed to be but when i go on finder they're not there. Do i need to use the resource archiver?

• SI Staff

Are you using a Mac?

If so, go to Finder:
    Click Go From the top Menu bar
    Press and hold down the ‘Option’ (Alt) key
    Then, the ‘Library’ folder will appear
    click to enter, then go to ‘Application Support’ > ‘Sports Interactive’ > ‘Football Manager 2023’ >'Games'

11 minutes ago, Zachary Whyte said:

Are you using a Mac?

If so, go to Finder:
    Click Go From the top Menu bar
    Press and hold down the ‘Option’ (Alt) key
    Then, the ‘Library’ folder will appear
    click to enter, then go to ‘Application Support’ > ‘Sports Interactive’ > ‘Football Manager 2023’ >'Games'

great that worked thank you, the file name is Gwanju.fm

Hi I'm just seeing if there's any solution for this as I'm getting this same issue in other leagues such as in Holland, is there anything I can do such as skinning? 

50 minutes ago, Zachary Whyte said:

Hi, when we checked your save there was nothing wrong with the scout report, everything was working as intended.

Does that mean it could be something to do with my laptop? is there a way to reset everything and re download the game?

• Administrators

Are you using custom graphics at all, such as logos, skins, face packs etc? They could be overriding the default layout and affecting the base look of the game.

2 hours ago, Kyle Brown said:

Are you using custom graphics at all, such as logos, skins, face packs etc? They could be overriding the default layout and affecting the base look of the game.

i've got some skins downloaded, i have tried deleting them before and just using the base skin but still get the same issues.