• planner - bug with multiplying the same plan after editing the first one in one day (without progressing by a space)

myfunnygame
    • Public Status: Info Provided Files Uploaded: None

Hey! I think it is bug with planner.

I started making plan (u can create what u want there, striker, English, and anything what u want)

And if u want to edit this (same) plan again (in same minute of day in "game day") - this new plan with same name (cause only edit it) is save in memory.

And u can do it again (open planer by edit active plan) and click something on plan (it is bugged too what i written in another post), and again and again.

And few days later in summary of scouting u can see one PLAN's NAME in few row

But if u change value for this plan and between this is zero progress (by spacebar) i think it is not ok to save it in memory cause there was no time to scouting anything.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

2 hours ago, Michael Sant said:

So just to help me understand better, the issue is about creating recruitment priorities rather than the squad planner?

yes, i thought it was planner (since i plan to scout) but this game element is not a planner so i will post new info later

Edited by myfunnygame

On 20/11/2022 at 04:10, Michael Sant said:

So just to help me understand better, the issue is about creating recruitment priorities rather than the squad planner?

Yo

I came back to the game today and now I know what's wrong.

If you have a player scouting priority and click EDIT priority, the scheduling view opens and you don't edit the old priority, you create a completely new one... more in the video.

The first time I thought it was a mistake, that the position marking does not appear when editing the old plan, which I marked the first time. But now I see that it is not editing the plan, but only creating a new one. And at this point, the old plan lands in the 'completed' tab even though there was no progress on my part. LOL

On 29/11/2022 at 22:50, Michael Sant said:

Our QA team has taken a look over this and as far as they can see this is working correctly. 

Hi, I just remembered this error while playing today.
    It would be nice if we could change the names of the current priorities (somehow) and those that have already been completed to distinguish them somehow. Plus, these priorities are still duplicated, even if we don't change anything in the search parameters.
    It would also be nice to be able to delete searches that we do not need in the list of completed tasks