• Trophy ceremony even though I didn't win

frank_olaf
    • Public Status: Need More Info Files Uploaded: None

Going into the last day of the season, I was tied on point at the top of the table but second on goal difference. I play the last game and win 3-0, I then have a trophy ceremony at the end of the game, so I assumed the other team I was tied on points with either lost or drew. When i then continued the game it turns out that they won 2-0 and that they were the champions, not me.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

Thank you for sharing this one with us. Can you share your pkm where you have this happening? It would help our QA team look into it. A guide on how to share your file is available here:

7 hours ago, Michael Sant said:

Thank you for sharing this one with us. Can you share your pkm where you have this happening? It would help our QA team look into it. A guide on how to share your file is available here:

How do I create/where can I find the pkm for the match?

Thanks.

• SI Staff

Our QA team have taken a look at this and they have identified some further information which would be needed to help investigate this fully. Do you happen to have a save game from before this match and is it at all possible you also have the rec file for this match? 

4 hours ago, Michael Sant said:

Our QA team have taken a look at this and they have identified some further information which would be needed to help investigate this fully. Do you happen to have a save game from before this match and is it at all possible you also have the rec file for this match? 

I have a save from right after the game but not from before. 

What is the rec file for a match?

• SI Staff

Rec files are an additional type of file related to the last match you've played so it can be easy for this to be moved on from. Appreciate its a difficult one to catch in hindsight but if you do see anything like this happen again then if we could get the save & rec file it would be enormously beneficial.