• Some of the pitch markings are a different colour

Lord Duffucus
    • Public Status: Resolved Files Uploaded: None

Out of nowhere, the lines on the pitch are a different colour but only on half the pitch - it was black at first but now brownish. I changed settings like the anti-aliasing and a few others but it hasn't really helped.

It goes from white on one half, then in the final third of the other half the touchline etc gradually changes - it starts looking like sand blown on top of the touchline then goes to a complete colour. The other half of the pitch is always fine. The screenshots are of a synthetic pitch (not that it looks any different to normal pitches) but it happens on all.

Any ideas?Pitch2.jpg.395a24683a38bacec0d470f7c8b0cbfd.jpgPitch.jpg.b34b42553d0a21ce2b3fa63ba91afee4.jpg

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

It's only doing this on that particular save by the way, not on a different one I also have going. Really annoying and something I've never seen before.

Pitch3.jpg.c95d69cc84f358f02e0b9050f0fe8650.jpg

Edited by Lord Duffucus

A couple of game reloads has now sorted this it seems, although it didn't straight away. Still can't work out why it happened but delete the thread, mods, if needs be.

• Administrators

Glad to hear it got sorted in the end. It may have been something to do with the custom files you have installed to remove the ads, as it isn't an issue we've noticed on the standard game. If it happens again we're happy to look into it if you can provide a save file. :)