• Screen flashing (not ME)

rushdengooner
    • Public Status: Info Provided Files Uploaded: None

I have an issue where the interface flashes black very briefly when moving around the screens. Doesn't seem to be an issue when I play a match. Only when moving the cursor around in normal gameplay. 

I have a 2020 Macbook Pro with a M1 chip, running Ventura 13.3. Had no issues with either FM21 or FM22. They ran like a dream. 

As far as I'm aware, this flashing isn't causing any other issue, like crashes. However, it's incredibly annoying and really affects the enjoyment of the game as you end up wondering when the next flash is going to happen and what is going to cause it.

Seems to happen regardless of whether I use my skin or the default skin. 

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I too am having this issue on my M1Pro MacBook Pro.

I have submitted a ticket I have tried all the reloading cache and different skins but the issue hasn't resolved.

On 07/04/2023 at 15:35, Jinner Jamie said:

I too am having this issue on my M1Pro MacBook Pro.

I have submitted a ticket I have tried all the reloading cache and different skins but the issue hasn't resolved.

I raised this as a support ticket, as requested and they've not been able to fix it. 

They also can't confirm if/when it will ever be fixed, so I'll be going back to FM22 where there is no flashing/flicker at all on the same Macbook and preferences.