• Match engine not smooth

joaselgoat
    • Public Status: Known Issue Files Uploaded: None

The match engine does not run smooth at all, I have to set the settings to medium to get smooth gameplay. I have a high end PC and everything ran fine on FM22. Any way to fix this?

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

1 hour ago, joaselgoat said:

It's been a month and the game is still near unplayable, an apology doesn't really cut it

It’s a absolute joke mate.. everyone needs stop buying it till they sort there act out every year... me too aswel good set up gaming laptop.. was smooth b4 the update 3 weeks ago lol. And they still not bothered fix it! Like you say an apology definitely dose not cut it when you pay for something.. if World worked like that we all be rich.

On 17/12/2022 at 17:40, Lpool1 said:

It’s a absolute joke mate.. everyone needs stop buying it till they sort there act out every year... me too aswel good set up gaming laptop.. was smooth b4 the update 3 weeks ago lol. And they still not bothered fix it! Like you say an apology definitely dose not cut it when you pay for something.. if World worked like that we all be rich.

I honestly try to not bother too much and try to live with these issues since I realized it's how SI works, but this is not something like having 7-8 woodworks every game, or a glitch in transfers, this actually prevents me from playing a game I've paid for, so this time it surely pisses me off as well to be honest.

Edited by skrew

FYI I seem to have found a workaround, which doesn't actually fixes anything, but further scales down the game : instead of fullscreen use windowed mode with a lower resolution. 

The issue is still there, and I'm still unhappy about it but at least I can play the game.

13 hours ago, skrew said:

FYI I seem to have found a workaround, which doesn't actually fixes anything, but further scales down the game : instead of fullscreen use windowed mode with a lower resolution. 

The issue is still there, and I'm still unhappy about it but at least I can play the game.

The stuttering is is in big stadiums and when digital ad boards are on... that’s the problem so there you go SI fix it joke

On 17/12/2022 at 04:44, Michael Sant said:

There are a number of issues which people have highlighted and some possible areas we're reviewing the impacts of this on. I do apologise for the ongoing impact this is having but once we're in a position to share more we will do so. 

Any updates? Almost been a week since the last update and the stuttering is still making the game unplayable

1 hour ago, joaselgoat said:

Any updates? Almost been a week since the last update and the stuttering is still making the game unplayable

They will fix it around April-May next year...