• Favourite Team - Minor Issue

Oggimon
    • Public Status: Info Provided Files Uploaded: None

So, I logged this is an issue (but this could just be the way the game is, I guess) in BETA:

When creating the manager, under Favourite Teams (or Secondary Favs), you can only choose a club that is in the main 'playable' leagues. As I said then, in FM17, you could choose ANY from the entire game's database.

As I like putting old internationals as managers, a lot of them come from humble beginnings, and yet those clubs arent possible to choose from even though a basic search in-game finds them.

As I said, minor issue, but a tad annoying.

Thanks

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Administrators

Really sorry you haven't had any sort of response yet, can only apologise but as you said it was relatively minor, and we had to deal with more prominent issues! 

Can I double check what club you're looking for? When we tested this there was a host of non playable leagues as a favourite club. 

3 hours ago, Kyle Brown said:

Really sorry you haven't had any sort of response yet, can only apologise but as you said it was relatively minor, and we had to deal with more prominent issues! 

Can I double check what club you're looking for? When we tested this there was a host of non playable leagues as a favourite club. 

Any... I have now tried redoing my managers, and this was still the same problem. I could only choose a team from the playable leagues (I had ALL leagues and custom leagues added to the game, but if it is not playable, it was not showing up).

Cheers

• SI Staff

Hello apologies for the late reply to this.

We've looked deeper into this, and this is actually by design.

However, there is a feature request for this do added into a future FM, but as of right now this is not a bug. We're sorry for the inconvenience.