• Celtic B team (no games, cant arrange any friendlies)

Malarkey73
    • Public Status: Info Provided Files Uploaded: None

Celtic have an U18 and U21 squad and a B-team.

The U18 and U21 are playing very occasional European games and a Premier League challenge cup respectively.

The B-team have no fixtures however and I cannot arrange any friendlies (there is no option). The B-team should be in Lowland League I believe.

I have made as many players available for U21 as possible (though they have very few fixtures too). and I have loaned out as many as I can find places for. But that still leaves me with my most of my best prospects over 18 playing no football at all.

I don't think this can be as intended?

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Administrators

If the team are in a real but non active league, the player should have match fitness and stats simmed in the background, even if they aren't playing visible fixtures - is that not the case? 

I don't know if their match fitness and stats are simmed? What does that mean?  Is there an invisible match on a given day (with fatigue and injury risk?). Or is it just added passively across the week? 

On arranging B-fixtures - yes I explained that poorly. I have been tediously manually arranging a fixture each week. What I should have said is that there is no option to have the manager arrange fixtures (because there is an invisible fixture???).

Now I'm worried that I have been over-playing them? It's really just not clear what is happening... 

Edited by Malarkey73