• Portuguese Leagues Rules

fabiogabriel
    • Public Status: Need More Info Files Uploaded: None

I apologize in advance if this is not the right space, if not, please send this post to that section. I would like once and for all SI to have a notion of the rules of Portugal I'm back for 1000000x to say.. that the cups in Portugal only clear red cards if the player is expelled in the previous game. (apart from European competitions of course) Whenever a player in the Portuguese league gets 5 yellow cards. Get a game of punishment, INSIDE THE CHAMPIONSHIP! The cups, in this case the league cup, are not used to clear accumulation of yellow cards!!! I only ask this question, why do you keep hitting the same key? Where are the "researchers" that SI has in Portugal? Do you need employees? you pay well? Is that the game is getting more and more expensive, and the same errors! Thanks! And I sincerely hope this post is taken seriously!

Screenshot_5.png.c878acf7323e6c6e71ea56d134fcb363.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

A unica regra estabelecida é refente á Taça de Portugal. No qual não pode limpar os 5 cartões amarelos recebidos na liga BWIN (neste caso). Eles não especificam que aconteça o mesmo na Taça da Liga! (como demonstras na imagem)

Mas, eles dizem e estabeleceram isto:

Spoiler

REGULAMENTO DISCIPLINAR DA LPFP 2022/2023 - Artigo 165.º Regime especial das sanções por acumulação de cartões amarelos - Citação: "A suspensão decorrente da acumulação de cartões amarelos, nos termos previstos no artigo anterior, é cumprida exclusivamente nos jogos das competições Liga Portugal 1 e Liga Portugal 2, na época desportiva em curso."

Outra vez, Não quer dizer que na taça da liga, se entre em vigor esta regra!

EN:

The only established rule refers to the Portuguese Cup. In which you cannot clear the 5 yellow cards received in the BWIN league (in this case). They do not specify that the same thing happens in the League Cup! (as shown in the picture)

But, they say and do establish this:

Spoiler

LPFP DISCIPLINARY REGULATION 2022/2023 - Article 165.º Special sanctions regime for the accumulation of yellow cards - Citation: "The suspension resulting from the accumulation of yellow cards, under the terms set out in the previous article, is fulfilled exclusively in the matches of the Liga Portugal competitions 1 and Liga Portugal 2, in the current sporting season."

Again, it doesn't mean that in the league cup, this rule comes into force!