• Portuguese League Not realistic at all

SLB-Dark-Angel
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

Hi the game is boring and I stopped playing because is not realistic since final version arrived, calendar is not realistic and changes made with pre game editor does´t work.

Portuguese first league THERE ARE NO MATCHES on Wednesdays unless any unpredictable circumstance Normal is 1 match Friday night 3 or 4 matches Saturday, 3 or 4 matches Sunday and 1 Monday night (Tried to make changes on the calendar with advanced rules on Pre Match Editor saved the file but changes don´t work at all is PRE EDITOR not working?) and matches are not just on Sundays all on at the same time and matches are played in sequence like

Home

Away

Home

Away

Home

Away

and NOT like Home Home Home away, away, home home away (This is a problem for a long time now? and look at the pictures provided (in 5 MATCHES 4 are played AWAY)
    Every year Miles says "This game  is more realistic than ever" maybe for the English leagues and that´s it.

PIC_2022-11-13 (2).jpg

PIC_2022-11-13 (1).jpg

PIC_2022-11-13.jpg

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Administrators

Really sorry you haven't had a response yet, it wasn't intentional, but has only just been moved to this section. 

I'm not at liberty to discuss any confirmed dates for fixes or resolutions, but I do assure you that it's on our radar and it's one we're looking to resolve. However, due to the complicated nature of the issue and the fact we can't use licensed fixtures, there's potential for knock on effects. As a result, it's not one we can put in the game without further extensive testing. 

I do sincerely apologise, it's not the answer you were hoping for, but we'll do our best to get this in game as soon as we can.