• League not switching over

Weston
    • Public Status: Info Provided Files Uploaded: None

My players have returned to training for the new season and things still haven't switched over for the new season... It still shows last season's table, last season's bank balance, etc. Shouldn't the new money and things have come through by now?

image.thumb.png.7aac6e9b9329002cccfc24dc8286c44a.pngimage.thumb.png.f3c4fa3d30b362521cb42aaae0f9797e.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Administrators

Season turnover date should be the 15th of December - has it not done so by then? It may be down to the custom nature of the db if that's the case.

6 hours ago, Kyle Brown said:

Season turnover date should be the 15th of December - has it not done so by then? It may be down to the custom nature of the db if that's the case.

It did eventually all switch over on Dec 15, but I'm using the default Finnish database as far as I know, no?

Still very clunky the way it switches over, I arrived after the season ended and did all my business after, or tried to (couldn't sign players who played for two clubs in the previous season even though they wouldn't even see the pitch for me until this was reset), but there was so much I was unable to do for so long or that shows up in last season's info, like my transfers, etc.